Will DBo Surpass the 1000 yard mark? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will DBo Surpass the 1000 yard mark?

dominizzo said:
illl rememeber that but a wager on it if dbos doesnt make the team ill have a sig of bills sayin i love them more than Miami likewise for u also ur in?

Sure. If DBo is on the team come opening day and plays (he doesnt have to be a starter, he can be #3 or 4) I'll put I am a Closet Bills fan in my sig...for as long as many weeks as he is on the team.

jaxdolfan said:
Sure. If DBo is on the team come opening day and plays (he doesnt have to be a starter, he can be #3 or 4) I'll put I am a Closet Bills fan in my sig...for as long as many weeks as he is on the team.

deal can anyone confirm this please mods? admins?

BTW wat doctor are u specialized in?

jaxdolfan said:
I'm not saying that he will come in, play his *** off and get beat out and not make the team, I am saying he is a huge risk of being injured or being a head case and not making game 1 because of that.

But at the end of the day, the dolphins really aren't taking any kind of significant risk. He's not on a big contract or anything, so if he gets hurt or does something stupid off the field the team won't really suffer.

It's basically a no-lose situation for the team. If he does well then great. If not, we cut his @ss.

Boston came to Jacksonville trying to get signed at the vet minimum, hoping to compete for the starting job opposite Jimmy Smith.

Jags said no thanks.

suhawk said:
But at the end of the day, the dolphins really aren't taking any kind of significant risk. He's not on a big contract or anything, so if he gets hurt or does something stupid off the field the team won't really suffer.

It's basically a no-lose situation for the team. If he does well then great. If not, we cut his @ss.

That is exactly why both he, and ricky are here.

I doubt if he lasts past the third regular season game.He has the look of an IR lifer to me.

jaxdolfan said:
Boston came to Jacksonville trying to get signed at the vet minimum, hoping to compete for the starting job opposite Jimmy Smith.

Jags said no thanks.

hey doc Saban knows wat hes doing so let him operate with football;)

All I know is I like the stage that is set for David Boston. He's seen the top of the mountain and the bottom of the mountain when it comes to his career in the league so far. I mean think back.........anyone who saw his play in AZ those two years, he dominated, he had people flatout scared. I live here in AZ and I'd purposely try and keep an eye on the Cardinals games at the bars because I was waiting to see an instant replay of him shedding off little DB's and satefties like fleas. An old clip of his amazing catch inbetween Brian Dawkins and Bobby Taylor will show you just how baaaaaaaad he was. Then the injuries and bad life choices kicked in.......he was young, on top of the game.......runnin' around with strippers (that's how he met his wife by the way, she's an ex-"strapper") ..........sh*t the man could easily be seen smokin' weed behind the dumpster at my father's car wash when his SUV's were gettin' the works(not a lie I swear on my life, my father's got his jersey signed to prove it.)

Fast forward to 2005........he's 26, seen his name fade into relative obscurity......seen what it's like to play on terrible teams. He's been massively humbled. I think the biggest change of all is exactly as he's been quoted in the media, he's got a daughter now. I'm only guessing that when you have a child, if you're a thoughtful person, you'll see the responsibilities you must learn in order to be a parent and I'm pretty sure that that could translate over to everything else in your life that you might have neglected. He wants it bad. The biggest question is can his body holds up as he shifts back to a true reciever and not a Mr. Olympia reciever hybrid. He hasn't had to spend short amounts of time trying to shed tremendous muscle weight real quick to meet requirements, which is extremely unhealthy. He's been working on his knee and keeping his weight at a relatively healthy size for his body.

If any of our questionable QB's can get him the d*mn ball, I think you're going to see a very IMPACTUAL year by David. Because of depth and position battles coach Saban has successfully brought to this team, it's gonna be ok if David doesn't throw up 130 yards a game, because he's not going to have to. Just don't act surprised if he throws up at least some monster games if he's made it thru training camp and into the 2005-2006 season.

enigmatics said:
All I know is I like the stage that is set for David Boston. He's seen the top of the mountain and the bottom of the mountain when it comes to his career in the league so far. I mean think back.........anyone who saw his play in AZ those two years, he dominated, he had people flatout scared. I live here in AZ and I'd purposely try and keep an eye on the Cardinals games at the bars because I was waiting to see an instant replay of him shedding off little DB's and satefties like fleas. An old clip of his amazing catch inbetween Brian Dawkins and Bobby Taylor will show you just how baaaaaaaad he was. Then the injuries and bad life choices kicked in.......he was young, on top of the game.......runnin' around with strippers (that's how he met his wife by the way, she's an ex-"strapper") ..........sh*t the man could easily be seen smokin' weed behind the dumpster at my father's car wash when his SUV's were gettin' the works(not a lie I swear on my life, my father's got his jersey signed to prove it.)

Fast forward to 2005........he's 26, seen his name fade into relative obscurity......seen what it's like to play on terrible teams. He's been massively humbled. I think the biggest change of all is exactly as he's been quoted in the media, he's got a daughter now. I'm only guessing that when you have a child, if you're a thoughtful person, you'll see the responsibilities you must learn in order to be a parent and I'm pretty sure that that could translate over to everything else in your life that you might have neglected. He wants it bad. The biggest question is can his body holds up as he shifts back to a true reciever and not a Mr. Olympia reciever hybrid. He hasn't had to spend short amounts of time trying to shed tremendous muscle weight real quick to meet requirements, which is extremely unhealthy. He's been working on his knee and keeping his weight at a relatively healthy size for his body.

If any of our questionable QB's can get him the d*mn ball, I think you're going to see a very IMPACTUAL year by David. Because of depth and position battles coach Saban has successfully brought to this team, it's gonna be ok if David doesn't throw up 130 yards a game, because he's not going to have to. Just don't act surprised if he throws up at least some monster games if he's made it thru training camp and into the 2005-2006 season.

That would be a great story.

jaxdolfan said:
That would be a great story.

Sure it would....... and you have to admit that with a player like DBo, it's there if he wants to fulfill it.

I think his mind is on the right track, the desire is back, his got a baby....the only problem is his body, if he can stay healthy DBo is the most powerful WR in this team, maybe not this season, but the next one he can be back at the probowl level again.

Back
Top Bottom