Will Fuller has returned to the Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Fuller has returned to the Dolphins

I am moving on to next week…but getting blown out 35-0 to a Division rival at home, 1st home game of the season, after they dropped 56 on your *** in Buffalo is just inexcusable.

On Twitter, Csonka said something like Shula would have went on a rampage in the locker room after a game like that.

Do we even want to make the playoffs after that? Where is the pride from our players? 35 - 0???

Last edited:
Put him at tackle, can't be any worse than what we've seen thus far.
lol.. i said the same thing.. put me in at tackle.. i'm 5'11 190lbs and i will totally get pancaked but i will at least touch the DE and he will have to at least step over me. there were a few plays where we could have played without a tackle and gotten the same results because they didn't touch the defender

I am moving on to next week…but getting blown out 35-0 to a Division rival at home, 1st home game of the season, after they dropped 56 on your *** in Buffalo is just inexcusable.

On Twitter, Csonka said something like Shula would have went on a rampage in the locker room after a game like that.

Do we even want to make the playoffs after that? Where is the pride from our players? 35 - 0???
Well.....35 is better than 56. So there's that!

Back
Top Bottom