Will Fuller has returned to the Dolphins | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Fuller has returned to the Dolphins

Unless he is a Pro-Bowl caliber Right Tackle….He’s not gonna help.

Glad Fuller is back. Need every hand to the pump right now. He might show Parker, Wilson and Grant how to catch the ball and score.

The New Technique: The Flop-block. You fall right over, but the time it takes the DE to step over you is greater than running by you, so, it's like an improvement.
The Philosophy: Be the pancake!
that would be my specialty.. you can be my agent ... lol

I am moving on to next week…but getting blown out 35-0 to a Division rival at home, 1st home game of the season, after they dropped 56 on your *** in Buffalo is just inexcusable.

On Twitter, Csonka said something like Shula would have went on a rampage in the locker room after a game like that.

Do we even want to make the playoffs after that? Where is the pride from our players? 35 - 0???
Tough, embarrassing loss. Now let's see how the team responds.

These guys are human, they dont owe you or me or anyone else ****.
Wrong…they are paid to do a job…the fans make the salaries possible.

This guy already missed one game because he couldn’t follow the rules, now it’s two games.

When you have a job, and accept the money to do it…it’s your responsibility to do it. You owe the people who buy the tickets that much.

Is it really good news though? Whatever caused him to missed that game must have been very important. Hope he’s not just playing because he feels like he has to for the money instead of playing because he wants to. Last thing we need is Fuller Jay Cutler N it out there.

Get the ball out fast on short crossing routes and then keep some help in to block and go over the top with Fuller
Might have to go 2 TE set. Myles Gaskin has been abysmal in pass protection. Only thing I don't like with that is Gesicki won't see the ball as much as he should. Bills did their homework and blitzed the crap out of our team. It worked.
Im old skool but we can't even set up the pass with run game. Offense is a mess. Worst part is the team has some serious weapons but it's all at receiver positions. Problems start before that

Back
Top Bottom