Will Fuller has returned to the Dolphins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Fuller has returned to the Dolphins

I hope he plays Sunday but he was at practice last Wednesday and said he was excited to be back and was looking forward to playing yesterday. The next day he was said to be having a personal issue and he didn’t end up playing yesterday.

So I hope he got his personal issue resolved but I’ll believe he will be in Vegas on Sunday to play for the Dolphins when the game begins and he is in the game. Until then, just call me a skeptic when it comes to Fuller.

He realized if the line can't block for long, he doesn't have to run deep

So will he leave the team again on Friday, on Saturday, or on Sunday morning?

Pegulas said the Check is in the mail. I kid I Kid. Hope he is alright there is more to more coming to light in all sports about the mental pressures these athletes go through, glad to hear he sounds like he is in a better mental space.

Damn, I hope this doesn't linger. Seems odd that there was no word of anything in Houston.

Based on your feelings?

Based on the fact that we actually have a decent roster believe it or not and its rare for a team with an at least average roster to get blown out twice in a row.

I'm not predicting a win, im predicting a better game because its more likely than not.

Based on the fact that we actually have a decent roster believe it or not and its rare for a team with an at least average roster to get blown out twice in a row.

I'm not predicting a win, im predicting a better game because its more likely than not.
Way to go out on a limb there. I predict we won't lose 35 to nothing also. Profound I know.

Damn, I hope this doesn't linger. Seems odd that there was no word of anything in Houston.
It is actually a bit weird on how cryptic everything has been and how nothing really has Broke as the real reason why. I would have thought Schefter and the other insiders would have been trying to find out what was going on here.

Back
Top Bottom