Will Fuller V not at practice Thurs 9/16 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Fuller V not at practice Thurs 9/16

I think this is gonna be the trend the rest of the year. Hold him out of a practice once a week just to screw with us and our emotions

I think this is gonna be the trend the rest of the year. Hold him out of a practice once a week just to screw with us and our emotions
If Coach Flo cared and listened to fans and our emotions, he would have signed Isaiah Ford to a 6 year/$125M deal, named Reid Sinnet our starting QB, cut Tua, extended Iggy, slapped Bill Belichik at midfield last Sunday, thrown the challenge flag on so many unimportant plays, and cut Xavien Howard in July.

Fan is abbreviated for "fanatic".

:)

If Coach Flo cared and listened to fans and our emotions, he would have signed Isaiah Ford to a 6 year/$125M deal, named Reid Sinnet our starting QB, cut Tua, extended Iggy, slapped Bill Belichik at midfield last Sunday, thrown the challenge flag on so many unimportant plays, and cut Xavien Howard in July.

Fan is abbreviated for "fanatic".

:)
Oh no I think you have misconstrued my meaning. He doesn’t care about our emotions. That’s why he enjoys raising blood pressure by holding out Will Fuller from practice. Just for funsies

Oh no I think you have misconstrued my meaning. He doesn’t care about our emotions. That’s why he enjoys raising blood pressure by holding out Will Fuller from practice. Just for funsies
Lol i didn't misconstrue. I was reflecting on the fanbase and its emotional decision-making this offseason.

At this moment it isn't about waddle outperforming him to me, but more about having flexibility. Parker to me is more of a possession receiver at this stage in his career.
I can't remember very many (if any) times with him catching a pass in stride for a long pass. He makes ridiculous jump ball catches and sideline catches (and then gets tackles immediately or falls down) but that's how I picture him.

I can't remember very many (if any) times with him catching a pass in stride for a long pass. He makes ridiculous jump ball catches and sideline catches (and then gets tackles immediately or falls down) but that's how I picture him.
Parker catches the slant in stride. Everything else that comes his way is contested because he is the #1 WR. When Fuller is out there, you will see Parker running more "in-line" routes and catching more on the go.

At this moment it isn't about waddle outperforming him to me, but more about having flexibility. Parker to me is more of a possession receiver at this stage in his career.
Parker has always been a possession receiver because he has never had the top end speed to be a threat on deep passes.

Honestly guys, I hold my breath every time one of our receivers is tackled, I find myself being happy when they get back up. I wouldn't be surprised to hear Fuller hurt his ankle on the way to the practice field at this point. This WR unit is scary fragile.

Pretty much at all stages of his career!

That’s how most of his catches have always been. That he took some slants in stride from Tua was great and something we didn’t see before this season. At least not more than a couple times per year. I think he had 3 in week 1 !

Back
Top Bottom