Will Miami pull a San Diego?? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Miami pull a San Diego??

DolphinDevil28 said:
Thank you Ms. Cleo...

Go do some research on Hudson Houck.

I normally respect everyone's opinion on here, unless they automatically say "no," like you did.

Typically a Bills fan.

We signed some good free agents for the OL, and AJ Feeley has more experience than JP Losman has in the NFL.

Not to mention your head coach isn't a hair on our head coach's @ss.

See ya, jills fans, come back to us next year when you are 7-9.

Come on guy, you are acting like a fool. Your coach is just starting his first season, who knows what will come of it. Our coach had a pretty good first season, so to compare your rookie head coach to one, for the most part proved himself is ridiculous, sorry.

Who cares if AJ Feeley has more experience than Losman. If you could have Losman instead of Feeley wouldn't you be a bit happier? JP has boat loads more potential, but we will have to see how he does.

The answer to the question is still no. Miami won't be a .500 team and will definately NOT pull a San Diego.

I'll be back when the bills finish 11-5 or better.

His Dudeness said:
whew! im glad its settled.:rolleyes: ... losing Bledsoe and and Pat williams will meet your demise, besides, you couldn't even beat the second string steelers to get in the playoffs!

Losing Bledsoe? UPGRADE. Losing big pat? He was a solid player, but nobody is irreplacible. He wasn't a pro bowler and he played along side one. I'm not too worried about the loss of pat, granted I liked him a lot.

allred65 said:
You people are unbelievable. :shakeno:
By "you people" I am talking about folks who are bashing Feeley for his play last year. Behind that line, running that scheme (if you can call it that). '84 Marino wouldn't have had a good year last season. Speaking of Dan, he isn't coming back so quit expecting him to show up in Feeley or anyone else.

You said it brutha!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Boik14 said:
No you people that stand up and make excuses for AJ are unbelievable. Dont even put guys like Marino in the same breath with AJ; they do things like make their team significantly better. Aj makes his team significantly worse. I dont expect another Dan; I expect a qb with a competant brain. That qb is not AJ. :fire:

It's not making excuses if everything he said was true. So you're telling me it WASN'T AJ who played a major role in the win against NE last season?? It is that game that allows me to give him the benefit of the doubt for his play during the entire season. Also, when you're not sure if you are going to be the starting qb from week to week (Thanks Wanny), that doesn't help your confidence much either. You act like AJ is freakin Ryan Leaf, DAMN. :yell:

Wagon Circler said:
Losing Bledsoe? UPGRADE. Losing big pat? He was a solid player, but nobody is irreplacible. He wasn't a pro bowler and he played along side one. I'm not too worried about the loss of pat, granted I liked him a lot.

i just can't wait for takeo spikes to have a sub-par season and you all blame it on TD because these replacement D-tackles can't keep lineman off him. Bledsoe did some good things for you last year, Losman is far from a proven upgrade. Noone knows what to expect from losman, and with no left tackle, it shouldn't be too much.... And losman has already broken his leg in practice.. i can't wait for the real thing and it happens again.. and all of you come crying WHERE THE HELL IS LJ SHELTON?!

care to wager on that 11-5?

Wagon Circler said:
Please, this is the AFCE. You have no chance to "pull a San Diego". However, you can't do much worse than last year. Miami will improve, but still probably be under .500.

No no, you are think of the Bills, Miami should be fine, it will be tough to win in the AFC East though, but if all falls into place, Miami whould be fine in that dept also.

His Dudeness said:
i just can't wait for takeo spikes to have a sub-par season and you all blame it on TD because these replacement D-tackles can't keep lineman off him. Bledsoe did some good things for you last year, Losman is far from a proven upgrade. Noone knows what to expect from losman, and with no left tackle, it shouldn't be too much.... And losman has already broken his leg in practice.. i can't wait for the real thing and it happens again.. and all of you come crying WHERE THE HELL IS LJ SHELTON?!

care to wager on that 11-5?

I'd bet all my fake internet dollars that the bills finish 11-5 or better.

Wagon Circler said:
I'd bet all my fake internet dollars that the bills finish 11-5 or better.

I'd take that bet because it isn't happening.

I respect the heck out of the Patriots for the accompishments they have made. But how many SB's have the Bills won......Oh yeah...I remember...NONE:cry: . Bills fans have some nerve coming in and poking fun at the team that beat them every single damn game in the '70's. For all you young fans in Boring Bills Country...it's true...damn true.

thats pretty sad, 0 wins in all of the 70's???? and with mr. " if it doesnt fit " running for the bills for all those years????

????

Back
Top Bottom