Will Miami pull a San Diego?? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Miami pull a San Diego??

go look at the pats roster and team and then come back and tell me we are not loaded, you must not of looked at it for awhile....

B/c you git a few new names? David Terrell is not any good, Duane Starks has always been overrated, Chad brown has been a mediocre player for years. You lost ALOT of good players and leaders. I didn't say NE didn't have alot of talent b/c obviosuly you still do but to say you have mroe now than any of the other 3 teams is crazy.

you are ajets fan so i dont expect you to know what the team concept is, the pats dont rely on one player only, chad brown isnt a replacement for bruschi, the pats already got beisel and they have klecko coming back who will chip in, also they will rotate players around. people hear we lost tedy and a gimpy law who missed most of last year, and our 2 coords and then assume we are losing too much....

yes b/c our team sucks so I wouldn't get the team concept :rolleyes: Klecko is coming off major surgery and was a bit player to begin w/. At some point the loss in talent will catch up w/ the Pats and it wasn't only talent it was team leaders and important coaches you lost. I fully expect NE to take a step back, it might be a game or 2 in the reg season but I think they will. That doesn't mean I don't think they can win another SB, it just means I don't see 13-3 or 14-2.

and besides until it is official tedy will sit out the season saying he is a big loss is not accurate. He has been working out and there is a great chance he will play in 05

I hope Tedy is ok and can play, he is a player I love watching even though he's on a div rival BUT from all accouns of waht happened to him I don't think it would be wise for him to play and if he does I don't think we'll see the Bruschi we've seen the past few years.

Wagon Circler said:
Come on guy, you are acting like a fool. Your coach is just starting his first season, who knows what will come of it. Our coach had a pretty good first season, so to compare your rookie head coach to one, for the most part proved himself is ridiculous, sorry.

Who cares if AJ Feeley has more experience than Losman. If you could have Losman instead of Feeley wouldn't you be a bit happier? JP has boat loads more potential, but we will have to see how he does.

The answer to the question is still no. Miami won't be a .500 team and will definately NOT pull a San Diego.

I'll be back when the bills finish 11-5 or better.

Granted...Your coach has his rookie year under his belt and I,for one, thought he did well. But....he is NOT a Saban. Time will tell if Nick is as good as his 15 year history shows (G)....but you are correct that he is a rookie coach and so who really knows...

Losman over Feleey?? No friggin way bud....right now, I would take Feeley hands down over your overrated rookie w/ zero experience. The only thing that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy at night when I think about giving up a second round pick for Feeley...is what you bozos gave up for a wannabe QB....ouch...where's the boy butter....(G)!!!

Feeley may suck...or not....but I'm certain that Losman is a bench warmer...if he works hard to earn that status.... :roflmao:

Even w/ Wanny we had at least half a season w/ AJ...and that was enough to show me we have some upside to look forward to..Losman has NOTHING...You guys are dreaming if you think he is starter material....

Welcome to the bottom of the AFC East......nice to hand it off to someone else bud.....

Wagon Circler said:
Come on guy, you are acting like a fool. Your coach is just starting his first season, who knows what will come of it. Our coach had a pretty good first season, so to compare your rookie head coach to one, for the most part proved himself is ridiculous, sorry.
:lolcry: Look at who is calling someone else a fool....

Considering that Saban was an assistant in this league along with a number of years of SUCCESSFUL college h-coaching in his resume there is absolutely NO way to compare him to Mularkey

Who cares if AJ Feeley has more experience than Losman. If you could have Losman instead of Feeley wouldn't you be a bit happier? JP has boat loads more potential, but we will have to see how he does.
And who cares about YOUR billy goat fan fantasies that losman is the second coming of B Farve!!
"If you could have Losman instead of Feeley wouldn't you be a bit happier?"
:roflmao: You can keep on telling yourself this but that is YOUR opinion.. Which carries very little weight on this site!!!!!!!!
" JP has boat loads more potential, but we will have to see how he does" Really???? And so did R Leaf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The answer to the question is still no. Miami won't be a .500
And would you like to put a substantial wager on this happening miss cleo ??

I'll be back when the bills finish 11-5 or better.
So this means that you will never post on this site again?
:lol2:

Marino1983

Back
Top Bottom