Will Seau retire as a Dolphin or Charger??? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Seau retire as a Dolphin or Charger???

Will Seau retire as a Dolphin or Charger

• Dolphin

Votes: 23 17.3%
  • Charger

Votes: 110 82.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Didn't the chargers get rid of him? Why would you want to retire apart of a team that didn't want you after you gave them your best years. Use him and lose him...I'd want to retire where I was wanted and appreciated. The Chargers were and are crazy they might as well have kicked him in the balls and told him he has ugly children.We love you J.S!!

IBleedAqua said:
Didn't the chargers get rid of him? Why would you want to retire apart of a team that didn't want you after you gave them your best years. Use him and lose him...I'd want to retire where I was wanted and appreciated. The Chargers were and are crazy they might as well have kicked him in the balls and told him he has ugly children.We love you J.S!!

We were rebuilding! I love Junior Seau, dont get me wrong, but it was time for him to go elsewhere..the move that I didnt like that year was letting Carney go. But JR will be forever Bolt!

Its not that we didnt want him here, that was made clear by the front office staff.. The team needed a facelift, and God Bless John Butler and AJ Smith for having enough balls to do it!

So with your mentality, Jerry Rice should retire as a Bronco? Emmit Smith should retire as a Cardinal?

IBleedAqua said:
Go ask Dan Marino why? Go ask Richmond Webb why? Go ask Roger Craig why? Go ask Thurman Thomas why?

See the tread? Players usually want to retire with the team they most of their career with. Players know that business decisions warrant being let go.

unless we win the SB this season and he goes to the pro-bowl, he will be a charger.

L.T.21 said:
We were rebuilding! I love Junior Seau, dont get me wrong, but it was time for him to go elsewhere..the move that I didnt like that year was letting Carney go. But JR will be forever Bolt!

Its not that we didnt want him here, that was made clear by the front office staff.. The team needed a facelift, and God Bless John Butler and AJ Smith for having enough balls to do it!

So with your mentality, Jerry Rice should retire as a Bronco? Emmit Smith should retire as a Cardinal?

I don't know about you. But I still think Seau even at 36 is good enough to have an impact on games. I believe he would help your defense just as much as he helps ours. He's still a good player. There's quite a few guys in their mid thirties playing at a decent level, we just happen to have one that is a top 10 linebacker of all time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Den54
I wonder if Jerry Rice will retire a Raider or a Niner?

a Seahawk! :lol:

A Bronco

No question, the Chargers. However, I'd like to see Miami keep him as a coach. I think he could be a good one.

Back
Top Bottom