Will Seau retire as a Dolphin or Charger??? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Seau retire as a Dolphin or Charger???

Will Seau retire as a Dolphin or Charger

• Dolphin

Votes: 23 17.3%
  • Charger

Votes: 110 82.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What team does Deion Sanders go into the hall of fame with? Atlanta? Dallas? San Francisco? Baltimore? Washington?[/QUOTE]

Now that's a good question. My money would be Atlanta

He will always be remembered as a Charger, unless he wins a Super Bowl here. If that happens then he would be remembered as both probably. I don't know is Seau was a Charger when they won the AFC Champ. in the mid 90's, i'm assuming he was.

BALLS DEEP said:
Who's to say? He kinda got thrown out of San Diego. He has been here three years. I guess it'll depend on what he remembers most favorably. I know he's still very active in San Diego. My money? I'd say a Charger. Can anyone just retire without a team or go into the Hall of Fame as just themselves? I'd say as time moves on, you'll see this issue over and over again.

What team does Deion Sanders go into the hall of fame with? Atlanta? Dallas? San Francisco? Baltimore? Washington?

You need a team, those are the guys that you fought with through thick an thin! You lay your body out to protect your teammate.:fire: You play to win as a team! Chargers IMO again

Junoir 61503 said:
Seau-charger Rice-niner D.sanders-cowboys

Ya the question is after they retire who comes out of retirement to play again first:goof:

He will play his final game as a Dolphin. He and his #55 will retire with the Chargers, as they should.

charger those were his best years and he had alot of them

Charger!

Charger!
Charger!
He has mentioned it already. He will probably sign a contract and retire as a Charger. Unless he wins a Super Bowl in Miami!

He will go in the HOF as a Charger regardless!

BALLS DEEP said:
Who's to say? He kinda got thrown out of San Diego. He has been here three years. I guess it'll depend on what he remembers most favorably. I know he's still very active in San Diego. My money? I'd say a Charger. Can anyone just retire without a team or go into the Hall of Fame as just themselves? I'd say as time moves on, you'll see this issue over and over again.

What team does Deion Sanders go into the hall of fame with? Atlanta? Dallas? San Francisco? Baltimore? Washington?

The answer is (F) None of the above.

When a player is inducted into the Hall of Fame, he goes in as a player, not a member of a particular team. All the teams the player played for are listed, but none are given preference over the others.

yankeehillbilly said:
The answer is (F) None of the above.

When a player is inducted into the Hall of Fame, he goes in as a player, not a member of a particular team. All the teams the player played for are listed, but none are given preference over the others.

You are correct but fans will always remember Jr. as a Charger not as a dolphin just like they will remember Jerry Rice as a 49er not a Raider or Montana as a Niner not a chief.

Miner47 said:
Will Seau retire as a Dolphin or Charger?
Lets see. He was born in San Diego, went to college at Southern California, & played 85% of his professional career in San Diego. Still lives there.

Yeap, he will retire as a Phin. :shakeno:

Besides. Why do you care?

Back
Top Bottom