Will Seau retire as a Dolphin or Charger??? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Seau retire as a Dolphin or Charger???

Will Seau retire as a Dolphin or Charger

• Dolphin

Votes: 23 17.3%
  • Charger

Votes: 110 82.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The only way he doesn't retire a Charger is if he is extremely estranged from the team when he retires. That doesn't seem in Junior's character, but I suppose it could be in the character of TPTB at that franchise.

L.T.21 said:
Come home Jr...its time to come home.

Time to make sushi, mamas terriyaki plate, and retire in the sunset...

That is a San Diego/SoCAL boy---you guys were just borrowing him;-)

I'm with you bro, in spirit. After he's done here, we will be proud that you loaned us his incredible talent for at least a little while.

Saban4prez said:
wow, this is such a stupid question. one possible reason would he have to reitre a dolphin? He made a legacy as a charger.

Well, if he wins a Superbowl as a Dolphin, that might make a big difference, what if he wins two here?

BlueFin said:
Well, if he wins a Superbowl as a Dolphin, that might make a big difference, what if he wins two here?

Thats a big what iff!!! He really is a legend at LB so he deserves to be a Charger, but i'll bring him to the light side if he'll let me. :lol:

The day he goes in the hall, I hope many fin fans represent as well. He has brought great stuff to our organization. Leadership, Teacher, and the will to win!!

it doesn't matter if SD has that silly signing a 1 day contract thing or nto Seau will always be thought of as a Charger.

BlueFin said:

Come back to Planet Earth please :lol:

nyjunc said:
it doesn't matter if SD has that silly signing a 1 day contract thing or nto Seau will always be thought of as a Charger.

I agree! Seau is one of the greats!

I have to make this last comment! If he plays a good year and stays healthy. I would like to see him on next yr. I don't care about new talent. In this sense he can drive the whole defense to new level. Even Zach!

Junior Seau is the identity of the modern day San Deigo Chargers. When I think of Seau I picture a Chargers' jersey. When I think of the Chargers I picture Seau dominating the field like he once did.

I too would love him to stay around a few more years. And I also agree he will be 1st ballot HOF, he is arguably the best linebacker to play the game.

I'd expect Seau to retire a Charger. He loves the team, the city, and the people... and they all love him.

The only way he would even consider(and I know he won"t) retireing a Dolphin is if he wins a super bowl with us.

Who's to say? He kinda got thrown out of San Diego. He has been here three years. I guess it'll depend on what he remembers most favorably. I know he's still very active in San Diego. My money? I'd say a Charger. Can anyone just retire without a team or go into the Hall of Fame as just themselves? I'd say as time moves on, you'll see this issue over and over again.

What team does Deion Sanders go into the hall of fame with? Atlanta? Dallas? San Francisco? Baltimore? Washington?

4evaFinz said:
Junior Seau is the identity of the modern day San Deigo Chargers. When I think of Seau I picture a Chargers' jersey. When I think of the Chargers I picture Seau dominating the field like he once did.

I too would love him to stay around a few more years. And I also agree he will be 1st ballot HOF, he is arguably the best linebacker to play the game.

I'd expect Seau to retire a Charger. He loves the team, the city, and the people... and they all love him.

Agreed

BALLS DEEP said:
Who's to say? He kinda got thrown out of San Diego. He has been here three years. I guess it'll depend on what he remembers most favorably. I know he's still very active in San Diego. My money? I'd say a Charger. Can anyone just retire without a team or go into the Hall of Fame as just themselves? I'd say as time moves on, you'll see this issue over and over again.

What team does Deion Sanders go into the hall of fame with? Atlanta? Dallas? San Francisco? Baltimore? Washington?

Not sure I think Deion will just play forever...

Back
Top Bottom