Will Seau retire as a Dolphin or Charger??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Seau retire as a Dolphin or Charger???

Will Seau retire as a Dolphin or Charger

• Dolphin

Votes: 23 17.3%
  • Charger

Votes: 110 82.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jt0323 said:
Charger and he will go in the hall of fame as a charger

You don't go into the HOF as a member of any team. All teams a player had played for are listed when he is inducted.

But Im sure Seau will sign a 1 day contract with SD so that he can retire as a Charger....in fact, I'd be disappointed in him if he didnt.

yankeehillbilly said:
You don't go into the HOF as a member of any team. All teams a player had played for are listed when he is inducted.

Quoted for truth. When Cris Carter is inducted into the HOF, his name will show up under the "Dolphins" category as Hall of Famers, along with all the other teams he plated for.

Come home Jr...its time to come home.

Time to make sushi, mamas terriyaki plate, and retire in the sunset...

That is a San Diego/SoCAL boy---you guys were just borrowing him;-)

wow, this is such a stupid question. one possible reason would he have to reitre a dolphin? He made a legacy as a charger.

Seau is from Southern Cal and spent most of his career there. He will retire as a Charger. The ONLY way he owuld even consider retiring as a fin would be if we won like two championships over the next two years and he was around for both. Then, he owuld have been here five years with two rings. However, even then, he would still probably consider himself a Charger.

Bryan Cox won a ring with N.E. and considers himself a Dolphin.

Seeinghow Seau thought about retirement this past offseason though, I think this will be his last year.

L.T.21 said:
Come home Jr...its time to come home.

Time to make sushi, mamas terriyaki plate, and retire in the sunset...

That is a San Diego/SoCAL boy---you guys were just borrowing him;-)

what about your hippy fish-tacos?

yankeehillbilly said:

But Im sure Seau will sign a 1 day contract with SD so that he can retire as a Charger....in fact, I'd be disappointed in him if he didnt.

I agree totally But who knows how bitter he still is about them doing him the way they did? I guess we will see how much they still love him this fall!

With all due respect..this is a question that shouts how bored the poster must be. That's like asking, had Marino taken up the Pitt offer to play another year as a Steeler, would he retire as a Steeler.

It also shows that, as I post this, 20 people share the same delusion that Seau will retire under the mantle of a Dolphin.

Back
Top Bottom