Will Sunday Really Be A "home" Game For Us?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Sunday Really Be A "home" Game For Us??

Finner89

Active Roster
Reaction score
In otherwords, who expects there to be more Bears fans than Fins fans? I bet we will have to go silent count during the game.

Who expects the crowd to be mostly cheering for the Bears?

What are we going to do about Khalil Mack. Forget about the fans. Tannehill has a 37% chance of finishing the games. James will be in concussion protocol before the end of Q1.

Who cares about the fans?

What if Gesiki tries to block Mack?

In otherwords, who expects there to be more Bears fans than Fins fans? I bet we will have to go silent count during the game.

Who expects the crowd to be mostly cheering for the Bears?
The Dolphins messed up. They had a chance to have sold out and filled HRS on Sunday. But like always they **** in the bucket. I don't know if there will be more Bears fans than Dolfans but there will be a significant amount of Bears fans.

I do keep a little track on tickets and how many are available. In my section there were 4 tickets via resale and 5 venue tickets available on Saturday night and Sunday morning. Sunday night and Monday morning that number increased to 52 resale tickets and 5 venue tickets. And that was pretty much stadium wide. And my section is one of the hardest to get in. It is the only homeside 50-yard line section outside luxury seating.

Why aren't they going with Juwan James at LT? Sam Young was horrible last game. Worst offensive line play I've seen in all my 25yrs of watching the Dolphins. Guys were missing assignments, whiffing, getting destroyed. Tannehill had no time to pass back there.

Da Bears are joke who have they beaten no one with relevancy. Packers Loss in a meltdown, Seahawks win by 7 but the Seahawks should of won they choked. Cardinals 16-14 win (HAHAHAHAHA!!! the Cardinals are a 1 win team.), The Yuccanneers, they gave up at half-time absolutely quit on the game Jamiass Whinerston came in a threw 3 INTS in 48-10 it was total BS. They are 3-1 how, smoke and mirrors. They are not good they are a mirage. Watch. Like everyone is saying we are too. A mirage of what we were 3-0. They are going to wearing those ugly ass ORANGE jerseys and we are wearing all white. I hate the ****ing Bears they are my brother's and my dad's team who my dad wanted me to be a fan of when I was a kid. I refused at 12 and ever since have been a Dolphins fans win or lose. We can win this. Need to pull some trickery again. ST's need to score again and get a defensive TD. 28 - 20 Dolphins.

It's going to be a lot of Bears fans. My girlfriend is leaving town this weekend.

Maybe I'll go. Maybe not...we'll see.

Absolutely will be a home game. 90 degree 1 p.m game with th Bears in the sun all day . . . .thats homefield advantage. Crowd will be at minimum 80/20 Fins.

But it will be a very fickle crowd. Probably worse than when Jay Cutler was struggling fickle. A bad offensive series, a turnover, anything and they will tun on this team. Hell Tannehill might get booed when he runs onto the field to start.

But if they play good football, that place will rock as fans cheer out their fristrstion of the last 2 weeks.

I know if they lose this one those Lions tickets will be dirt cheap the week after.

My wife and me will be flying in from Germany and will be at the game. I will not tell you about the other Dolphins games I watched live because then you'd make sure I will not be anywhere close to the stadium.

My wife and me will be flying in from Germany and will be at the game. I will not tell you about the other Dolphins games I watched live because then you'd make sure I will not be anywhere close to the stadium.

Ban Spiff from the stadium. Safe travels back to Germany though.

Da Bears are joke who have they beaten no one with relevancy. Packers Loss in a meltdown, Seahawks win by 7 but the Seahawks should of won they choked. Cardinals 16-14 win (HAHAHAHAHA!!! the Cardinals are a 1 win team.), The Yuccanneers, they gave up at half-time absolutely quit on the game Jamiass Whinerston came in a threw 3 INTS in 48-10 it was total BS. They are 3-1 how, smoke and mirrors. They are not good they are a mirage. Watch. Like everyone is saying we are too. A mirage of what we were 3-0. They are going to wearing those ugly *** ORANGE jerseys and we are wearing all white. I hate the ****ing Bears they are my brother's and my dad's team who my dad wanted me to be a fan of when I was a kid. I refused at 12 and ever since have been a Dolphins fans win or lose. We can win this. Need to pull some trickery again. ST's need to score again and get a defensive TD. 28 - 20 Dolphins.
14 points of offense sounds about right.

James will be dizzy from watching Mack go around him on this game and since Gesicki won't be able to block anyone then why not throw him the ball on every down?

Back
Top Bottom