Will Sunday Really Be A "home" Game For Us?? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Sunday Really Be A "home" Game For Us??

Honestly that’s news to me. I’ve been down there 15 times or so and didn’t know. Makes sense I guess being snowbirds and all.
Over the years I came across a bunch of Bears fans. They are not as big in numbers as our division rivals or Steelers and are not as loud mouthed as those either. Many have also adopted the Dolphins as a second team.

Over the years I came across a bunch of Bears fans. They are not as big in numbers as our division rivals or Steelers and are not as loud mouthed as those either. Many have also adopted the Dolphins as a second team.

Time of year plays a big factor. Later in the season you definitely get more out of towners trying to duck the cold, and seeing as we haven’t been very good for nearly 20 years, tickets are easier to come by and more opposing fans are in the stadium.

But in general its the division rivals, Steelers, Cowboys and Ravens that I tend to see the most opposing fans.

What are we going to do about Khalil Mack. Forget about the fans. Tannehill has a 37% chance of finishing the games. James will be in concussion protocol before the end of Q1.

Who cares about the fans?

What if Gesiki tries to block Mack?
I agree. Mack is a huge problem. He must be salivating. How many sacks will he get? 5? 6?

OK fine. Yes there will be more Dolphins fans at the game in Miami than Bears fan, the game is in Miami. It's a stupid ridiculous question. Happy now?
Not at all. I'll be happy when people don't derail threads with dribble.

Da Bears are joke who have they beaten no one with relevancy. Packers Loss in a meltdown, Seahawks win by 7 but the Seahawks should of won they choked. Cardinals 16-14 win (HAHAHAHAHA!!! the Cardinals are a 1 win team.), The Yuccanneers, they gave up at half-time absolutely quit on the game Jamiass Whinerston came in a threw 3 INTS in 48-10 it was total BS. They are 3-1 how, smoke and mirrors. They are not good they are a mirage. Watch. Like everyone is saying we are too. A mirage of what we were 3-0. They are going to wearing those ugly *** ORANGE jerseys and we are wearing all white. I hate the ****ing Bears they are my brother's and my dad's team who my dad wanted me to be a fan of when I was a kid. I refused at 12 and ever since have been a Dolphins fans win or lose. We can win this. Need to pull some trickery again. ST's need to score again and get a defensive TD. 28 - 20 Dolphins.

Seattle game was dominated by the Bears. It was 7pt game thanks to a meaningless TD.

Arizona got lucky in the 1st quarter and were completely shut out after.

TB was one of the hottest teams in the league with the best passing game and only scored 3pts when it mattered.

If Fuller could catch the Bears would be 4-0

Learn some football instead of just commenting based off a boxscore.

The fish are going to get smoked at home where the Bears fans will dominate. It will be embarrassing to be a Fins fans come Sunday afternoon.

The Bears travel well and the Fins can’t fill their own stadium with fans.

This is an uneducated comment. The are Bears fans are known for how well they travel.

This is an uneducated comment. The are Bears fans are known for how well they travel.

I was talking about fans living down here.

I know it is your first couple hours here so I will give you a break but if you keep up that snot-faced attitude you displayed in this post and a couple of other posts your stay will be short lived. You are a guest here and as such you will behave like a guest who is happy to be here. Got it? If not you won't see Sunday here.

Seattle game was dominated by the Bears. It was 7pt game thanks to a meaningless TD.

Arizona got lucky in the 1st quarter and were completely shut out after.

TB was one of the hottest teams in the league with the best passing game and only scored 3pts when it mattered.

If Fuller could catch the Bears would be 4-0

Learn some football instead of just commenting based off a boxscore.

The fish are going to get smoked at home where the Bears fans will dominate. It will be embarrassing to be a Fins fans come Sunday afternoon.

The Bears travel well and the Fins can’t fill their own stadium with fans.

Who the **** cares about you and your Cubs. They suck and will always suck buddy since 1985. Make sure you have astro-glide when you and your Cubs get ****ed up the *** hard like know tomorrow on Sunday that is a fact. You'll barely score in the blazing sun/heat/and humidity of over 95 degrees buddy. Who the **** do think you are coming on our board. Are on crack we'll make feel like ****!!! Capisci!! GTFOOH!!!

Who the **** cares about you and your Cubs. They suck and will always suck buddy since 1985. Make sure you have astro-glide when you and your Cubs get ****ed up the *** hard like know tomorrow on Sunday that is a fact. You'll barely score in the blazing sun/heat/and humidity of over 95 degrees buddy. Who the **** do think you are coming on our board. Are on crack we'll make feel like ****!!! Capisci!! GTFOOH!!!

You mad bro?!?

I was talking about fans living down here.

I know it is your first couple hours here so I will give you a break but if you keep up that snot-faced attitude you displayed in this post and a couple of other posts your stay will be short lived. You are a guest here and as such you will behave like a guest who is happy to be here. Got it? If not you won't see Sunday here.

Gotcha, I apologize for misreading your post.

Back
Top Bottom