Will The Dolphins Make The Playoffs In 2005? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will The Dolphins Make The Playoffs In 2005?

Will The Dolphins Make The Playoffs In 2005

• Yes

Votes: 29 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 29 50.0%

• Total voters
Making a June prediction about December/January playoffs is just silly. We haven't even had training camp yet. For crying out loud, the team hasn't even determined the final roster, much less who will start. With so many unanswered questions, how can anyone know what our chances are?

Will we make the playoffs? I don't know if it'll happen, but I know I'll be partying if it does.

knight6jb said:
There was a poll yesterday on ESPN, about the AFC East percentage to win the division, the Pats killed everyone, but Miami was at like 18% and Buffalo was at like 13%. And it was around 40,000 people who voted, so nice try buddy. I know Polls dont mean much but that means that what you said is wrong.

ooo, 40000 people, and you got 18% and we got 13 %

So...7200 Fin Fans voted, and 5200 Bills fans voted.

Do you honestly think that the poll is an acurate portrayl of how the average fan feels?

This is so dumb, later

FemaleFinFan said:
Yeah. One of the few teams more pathetic than the Bills or Fins!

there was 19 teams more pathtic than the Bills last year.

Actually more than 19, we are better than most of the teams that made the playoffs in the NFC.

FemaleFinFan said:
Yeah. One of the few teams more pathetic than the Bills or Fins!
There's only one team that was more pathertic than the fins. The 9er's. While there were several teams more pathetic than the bills. The fins, 9er's,the fins, Browns etc..... did I mention the Fins yet? :D

Alright its not out of the question but very doubtfull that they will make the playoffs but since i was being a homer i said yes

Losman7 said:
there was 19 teams more pathtic than the Bills last year.

Actually more than 19, we are better than most of the teams that made the playoffs in the NFC.

I'll give you that...but here's a question for you....What exactly is it that you feel makes the Bills much better than the Fins? Other than the O-line (maybe..I remember Drew being on his azz quite a bit last year), where is it that the Bills have a distinct advantage? If Ricky comes back, we'll have two solid RB's just like you...our defense is still pretty damned good and at this point, you have a QB that is actually LESS proven than both of ours.

Now I was one of the people who voted NO on your poll, because I really don't think we'll make a playoff run this year, but that being said, in the division that we play in, you guys will be watching the playoffs from the same vantage point as the Fins....the living room couch.

Losman7 said:
ooo, 40000 people, and you got 18% and we got 13 %

So...7200 Fin Fans voted, and 5200 Bills fans voted.

Do you honestly think that the poll is an acurate portrayl of how the average fan feels?

This is so dumb, later
Later, stay gone

A Bills fan making a thread like this and laughing about it. :shakeno: I guarantee we'll get last laugh. The Bills will be inferior to Miami this year and we have a much better shot at the playoffs than they do, IMO.

Justasportsfan said:
There's only one team that was more pathertic than the fins. The 9er's. While there were several teams more pathetic than the bills. The fins, 9er's,the fins, Browns etc..... did I mention the Fins yet? :D

Repeatedly. And so did I. But your only going by record. By your estimates fins are more pathetic that the Browns despite beating them in a heads up battle. Or are we as equally pathetic as the Browns, and Titans because we have the same record. And how many times did you beat the patriots last year? Victory may not have ment much, but we single handedly screwed up the AFC playoff standings in that game...

SCall13 said:
A Bills fan making a thread like this and laughing about it. :shakeno: I guarantee we'll get last laugh. The Bills will be inferior to Miami this year and we have a much better shot at the playoffs than they do, IMO.
:redeye:

Didn't Fin Fans decide that the "JP" in JP Losman stands for "Just Punt"?

or how about "Just Plain Lose man"

FemaleFinFan said:
Repeatedly. And so did I. But your only going by record. By your estimates fins are more pathetic that the Browns despite beating them in a heads up battle. Or are we as equally pathetic as the Browns, and Titans because we have the same record. And how many times did you beat the patriots last year? Victory may not have ment much, but we single handedly screwed up the AFC playoff standings in that game...
what else is there to go w/ other than last years performance? Rookies? FA's? All paper. You can be paper champs all you want. I won't even try to take that away from you :evil:

we got swept by the Pats :cry: but we swept the fins :cuddle:

FinsDontGiveIn said:
Didn't Fin Fans decide that the "JP" in JP Losman stands for "Just Punt"?

or how about "Just Plain Lose man"

i remember a few fin fans wanting to draft J.P.

we will see how it goes.

I am refusing to answer the poll until mid season because that is when i will know if our offense is clicking right.

But if i have to answer the question right now, i would have to say no because our QB problem is a big problem for us and our OL is still kind of messy.

Back
Top Bottom