Will The Dolphins Make The Playoffs In 2005? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will The Dolphins Make The Playoffs In 2005?

Will The Dolphins Make The Playoffs In 2005

• Yes

Votes: 29 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 29 50.0%

• Total voters
FinsDontGiveIn said:
Our defense is all around better than your, and we'll be even better now that McGee has a season starting under his belt. With Clements, Milloy, Vincent, and Mcgee our secondary is second to none.

Are you talking about that secondary AJ Feeley threw 3 touchdowns against in the first quarter just this past December? :lol: 6 months ago? :lol:

Didnt we also pick him off 5 times:rofl3:

Your an idiot dude:goof:

FemaleFinFan said:
Only if we can eat Buffalo Steaks.:tongue:
Eeew, where do you get that? Davie,Fla? How about you eat that crap, I just watch ;)

Mr. Right said:
Didnt we also pick him off 5 times:rofl3:

Your an idiot dude:goof:

Dont be making personal attacks in the main forum dude.

I think they will but passing game won't be pretty (Unless one of them can elevate their game.).The running game and the defense will carry the team to the playoffs.

feelthepain said:
Dreamer...your nothin but a dreamer!!! To quote a famous song, Our D finished 8th overall and we had one of the worst run D's due to all the injurys and our O was inept last year meaning our D spent most of the time on the field, no balance. This year our O will handle your D. And our D will be taking PJ's loly pop away from him ...get used to the tears!!
Is that really a famous song or did you just write that? :p4e:

go_fins said:
Here's a "Dolfan feel good article of the Day"

we've heard that before, LMAO :0wned:
enjoy Bills fans
that made you feel good? This made me feel better.

Dolphins: Last place in the AFCE, worst team in the AFC, Marino quit before it even started, 4-12, RB quits to smoke pot, SWEEP!!!! :D.

Oh yeah let's not forget.... Wayne had to Pay 4 million to a college coach to accept the job coaching the Joke of the NFL. :D

Question: How come there are so many Bills fans coming over to our site and then asking whether the FINS will make the playoffs? You don't see Jets or Pats fans coming here doing this? The Bills have big Dolphin envy!!! An inferiority complex left over from the way we beat their a$$es in the 1970's.:lol:

Losman7 said:
Our defense is all around better than your, and we'll be even better now that McGee has a season starting under his belt. With Clements, Milloy, Vincent, and Mcgee our secondary is second to none.

Our LB's are better as a group, ZT is a tackle machine, but Fletcher isn't far behind him in tackles, and Spikes is a pro bowl playmaker.

you have an advantage at DE, but our pass rush did fine last year, getting 9 more sacks than you.

We were 4th in sacks, lead the league in takeaways, and had the number two rated D overall. Thats pretty good.

You have potential at WR, Moulds has proven himself year in, year out...and Evans, had he been used the first 5 weeks of the season, would have lead rookies in yardage, and he did lead all rookies in TDs.

QB's and line are a wash, lot to prove in both places,

We have the advantage at RB, Brown hasn't proven anything yet, and Ricky hasn't show up yet, and even if he does, he can't play the whole season.

your comparsion to our team last year? we were 4-12, with no really no game plan whats so ever and are D stayed in the top 10 almost the whole season where did your D finish? One more question why do you think you know more about the dolphins then us fans? I hardly no anything about the bills other than they never one a super bowl, and the fans are annoying, LIKE YOU! :fire:

Losman7 said:
No they don't.

Ask anyone outside of the brainwashed community of south florida and they'll tell you the same.

No I wont and Im FROM NY

Roman529 said:
Question: How come there are so many Bills fans coming over to our site and then asking whether the FINS will make the playoffs? You don't see Jets or Pats fans coming here doing this? The Bills have big Dolphin envy!!! An inferiority complex left over from the way we beat their a$$es in the 1970's.:lol:

Yes, your right!

I wish the Bills could go 4-12, o please God, I want the second pick in the draft, and I want to be the laughing stock of the NFL!

I hope Losman turns out to be as good as AJ Feeley:)

PLEASE!

Justasportsfan said:
The bills were watching from the sidelines while the fins were not even in the stadium. They weren't invited.

thats funny! and who sent you a invitation to be here............ I guess everyplace has an @$$hole, so i guess you are ares

PHINPHOURLIFE said:
thats funny! and who sent you a invitation to be here............ I guess everyplace has an @$$hole, so i guess you are ares
Did I hit a nerve? :lol: Sorry, didn't know you were so sensitive. Where's femalefinfan? I'll talk to her instead. She seems a lot tougher than the sensitive ones here . :D

Back
Top Bottom