Will the Fins sell out all their games? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will the Fins sell out all their games?

Originally posted by JJ777
A lil off tangent but man wasnt it a disgrace a few years back when there were more FRIGGIN jets fans at pro player than dolphin fans. I just dont get FL sports fans. Being from NY we are fanatical about our teams. (I am a NY home team fan all the way except football where I am a fin fan who even subjects himself to harassment by going to Miami/jets games in my Miami gear). How is it U of Miami and FL state have such a huge following and loyal fans but the Fins cant sell out a playoff game? The Jets tickets are sold out before the season and there is a waiting list to get on become a season ticket holder. Come on fans in Miami...whats up???

Well some thoughts from a California based fan. South Florida does have some similarties to here in California. Unless a team is trendy and winning all the time sellouts don't happen. Also there are high levels of area transplants(both in California and Florida) whose team alligences are with outside teams. Also the beach culture leads to potential fans choosing the beach over a live game. Unlike the Northeastern cities that going to game is the only release. Also the stadium roads discourge fans into going to games.

Infin Maybe you have no idea. You should measure your words, Read all my posts. Tell me when I called you a racist, I beleive I said don't gone on that racist trip. Which means, I called your statement racist, not you.

Respect goes both ways, You should not have disrepected every Cuban on this bored.

You know I've been pondering wether I should get all personal with this, but its not worth it. Some people on this Earth will always remain the same.

Its doen't matter who goes or why they go to Dolphin Games, as long as we go there to support our FINS to victory. When I'm there every Sunday (monday) I celebrate with Cubans, Americans, Blacks, ect.. and you know whats ironic, none us really care why there aren't more (insert your favorite nationality here) here.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know I've pondering wether I should get all personal with, but its not worth it. Some people on this Earth will always remain the same.

I agree.

Originally posted by MarinoFan

So you know, Phinphreak is not from Florida, but he enjoys the fruits from here though.

Yep especially like some of the coconuts that I see :D

We would probably agree on alot more than you think....I'm really nothing like what you think I am....just a little hard headed sometimes that's all. :D

Originally posted by zonk39
Infin Maybe you have no idea. You should measure your I celebrate with Cubans, Americans, Blacks, ect.. and you know whats ironic, none us really care why there aren't more (insert your favorite nationality here) here.

During the bills-fins game when Lucas had a 150 % qb rating for the bills , one finfan was so pissed of and actually asked me how I could be Cuban and be a bills fan at the same time. :lol:

Ok everyone.... it stops here, Zonk, MarinoFan, PhinFreak, inFINS, and anyone else I may have left out... get to neutral corners... pronto.

justafan, you will stop fanning the flames .... now.

Infin no hards feelings brother.

As long as your a FIN FAN I'll be on your side. Take it from some one who probably a lot older than you are, Words are a powerful tool. What you might think is a joke some one else might take it a different way.

Anyway, You can use a Key West Zip and get all Phins game on MIami local channels, That way you can watch all the after game local shows.:D

:drinkers:

I guess we will agree to disagree.

I have been going for 14 years now and I'd venture to guess that at least 40% of the stadium attendance is Hispanic.

I believe the % is higher than that. I remember reading an article I believe like 2-years ago where they stated the Hispanic % of ppl who buy season tickets is something like 60%.

It only makes sense, of course the majority of the population in Miami is Hispanic after all.

Oliver...

As long as your a FIN FAN I'll be on your side. Take it from some one who probably a lot older than you are, Words are a powerful tool. What you might think is a joke some one else might take it a different way.

Anyway, You can use a Key West Zip and get all Phins game on MIami local channels, That way you can watch all the after game local shows.:D

Same here man, and I promise to be more careful in the future.

I guess most of you are to young to remember the ORANGE BOWL. 1 of the most feared places to play, Teams would come in there and wilt with the crowd right on top of them.

I think that had more to do with the talent level of the team. :D I also believe the winning percentage is about the same as it was at the orange bowl.

Oliver...

Originally posted by inFINSible

Same here man, and I promise to be more careful in the future.

See? now that's nice!

I like nice!

nice is good!

Now Everybody Be NICE Dammit!!!

:D

Back
Top Bottom