Will the Fins sell out all their games? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will the Fins sell out all their games?

Fact of the matter is, that all my family and friends that are Cubans and serious finfans, and extremely die hard. I think the comment about Cuba having a team here is not necessarily racist, but could get under some peoples skin. See, all we hear about South Florida from outsiders that don't come here is the generalization that you basically need a passport to cross into Miami-Dade. Fact of the matter is, that is a racist statement, because I am Cuban-American like Zonk, BUT probably more American than the next guy. People forget very quickly that the real only Americans here are the native Americans (Indians to the slow), as far as everybody else, whether our family got here one generation ago, or stepped foot with the first Spaniards and English, we are ALL FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE. So, in conclusion, I am 100% American, BUT proud to say I am Cuban also. :o

Now Infins, I didn't see your comment as completely racist, BUT could be taken that way, depends what light you look at it under.:goof:

Originally posted by MarinoFan
Fact of the matter is, that all my family and friends that are Cubans and serious finfans, and extremely die hard. I think the comment about Cuba having a team here is not necessarily racist, but could get under some peoples skin. See, all we hear about South Florida from outsiders that don't come here is the generalization that you basically need a passport to cross into Miami-Dade. Fact of the matter is, that is a racist statement, because I am Cuban-American like Zonk, BUT probably more American than the next guy. People forget very quickly that the real only Americans here are the native Americans (Indians to the slow), as far as everybody else, whether our family got here one generation ago, or stepped foot with the first Spaniards and English, we are ALL FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE. So, in conclusion, I am 100% American, BUT proud to say I am Cuban also. :o

Now Infins, I didn't see your comment as completely racist, BUT could be taken that way, depends what light you look at it under.:goof:

I agree! Sad part is that all your family and friends are finfans. You must have done something really bad in you past life. :lol:

Originally posted by justafan

I agree! Sad part is that all your family and friends are finfans. You must have done something really bad in you past life. :lol:

Bad is an understatement, they were Bills fans. :lol:

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG

Justafart,

Who are they if they're not Phinz fans???....

Marlins fans???......:lol: :lol:

Did I piss you off? :lol:

No, they are the fans of the other team the the fins are playing against. :D

Do you agree with everything?

BTW, the whole family finfan thing is to prove that we like our team. We aren't like you, Mr. Againstthegrain. Where are you from, since you say you are hispanic?

Ah but bills fans are one of the most loyal fans. Once a bill, always a bill.

Enough of this smack let's get back to the topic and I believe the topic at hand was finfans calling other finfans gay and racists? :jk:

Do you agree with everything?

BTW, the whole family finfan thing is to prove that we like our team. We aren't like you, Mr. Againstthegrain. Where are you from, since you say you are hispanic?

For me to know and you to find out. Comprende?

I told you crack was bad for your vision. The ONLY time there is anything close to what you are saying is when the Jets come to town. AND last season for the most part changed that, cause we really took our house back. In 2001 there was too many Jet fans in Joe Robbie. Now what you are saying is just crap and for the msot part biased.

Now what you are saying is just crap and for the msot part biased.

You're learning my young Jedi.

Enough of this smack let's get back to the topic and I believe the topic at hand was finfans calling other finfans gay and racists? :jk:

HA, guys, we found the hidden Haitian.:lol:j/k. No really now, once a Dolphin fan always a Dolphin fan, works both ways. You know why you don't find many Dolphin fans in NY, yet you see too many transplanted fans in South Florida? Because everyone moves here, yet nobody moves away from here. Does it make sense to you?:cool: :D

to whomever posted those stats...

I dont remember who exactly posted stats showing Miami was #7 in attendance? Can you post a link verifying your information.

How can my patriots be #14 and the dolphins #7?

The Patriots tickets go on sale in June and every game is sold out in a matter of hours. Their aren't any empty seats during the games.

In fact, Their hasn't been a blackout once during the Kraft era, ~10 yrs.

Although I do understand that Miami's stadium has a very large seating capacity...

I just don't see how the Patriots and Bills (or jets) could be behind the Dolphins, when it's unspeakable for either NY or NE to have a blackout -- and the fact that their is even a thread here polling people if the dolphins will sell out this yr pretty much says enough about Dolphin attendance.

All kidding aside, i enjoyed my trip to Miami last yr... pretty cool fans.

That is so much crap, The Bills have had many games were half their seats were empty, I also believe before last year they were only averaging televising 2-3 of their 8 home games. How is that loyal?

How is it loyal to not be able to sell out the AFC championship game?

You want Loyal go to Green Bay, they are loyal fans, I get so tired of all the Bills fans bragging about how loyal they are, do you remember the Houston playoff game that was blacked out, half the stadium left in the second half but if you listen to the stories their were 90,000 peolpe who stayed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Ethan, where else would you rather watch a game?

HA, guys, we found the hidden Haitian.:lol:j/k. No really now, once a Dolphin fan always a Dolphin fan, works both ways. You know why you don't find many Dolphin fans in NY, yet you see too many transplanted fans in South Florida? Because everyone moves here, yet nobody moves away from here. Does it make sense to you?:cool: :D

Phinphreak and finfan54 live in Rochester. Ha! You've been proven wrong again. NY'ers transplanted in Florida are usually the ones ready to retire. It's got nothing to do with football. You seem to be happy about them moving to fla. I'm not, they cause traffic. :D

Justafart,

Just wondering, how many of those 75,000 fans{when we play the Bills or Jets} are actually Bills or Jets fans????...

Maybe in between 5-10 thousand max????.....Maybe not even that many.....

You said that half of the fans aren't Phinz fans, so according to you, the number of Bills fans is more like 37,500????....

:lol: :lol: :lol: In your dreams pal!!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!!!:cap:

Back
Top Bottom