Will TImbo Be A Hall Of Famer? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will TImbo Be A Hall Of Famer?

Nope.......no way, he is not even worthy of the ring of honor due to a lack of space, his career was just not specaticular enough.

As much as I liked Timbo, I always felt he could have done more to be a greater player with the foundation the almighty gave him, he just didn't like to work out. Timbo could look great in short spurts but most of the time he was just a good DT.

If Bob Kuechenberg can't get into the hall of fame, Tim Bowens has no chance, I also think there are many Dolphins ahead of him on the waiting list for the ring of honor.

dominizzo said:
Dude 4 years ina row and u cant win That says it all just close the talk u have notin more to say. At least we have 2 bowls u have none Zilch nada.:lol:
what does 4 sb losses and your sb rings have to do w/ bowens? He wasn't part of those sb wins was he?

Don't get mad at me because I don't think he's HOF material and looks like your fellow finfans don't think he is either. Go smack them too. :D.

Justasportsfan said:
what does 4 sb losses and your sb rings have to do w/ bowens? He wasn't part of those sb wins was he?

Don't get mad at me because I don't think he's HOF material and looks like your fellow finfans don't think he is either. Go smack them too. :D.

Dude ask ne one thats a football fanatic and ask them if BOWens is better than Adams And Williams see wat they tell ya

dominizzo said:
U guys think Timbo will be a hall of famer. Tell me what u guys think?

WHHHHHAAAAATTTTTTTTT?????????????? A HOFer :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't mean to be harsh but this makes the dolphins SB predictions look sane.

nyjunc said:
WHHHHHAAAAATTTTTTTTT?????????????? A HOFer :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't mean to be harsh but this makes the dolphins SB predictions look sane.

Dude go throw urself THe mean green machime jets are here to take it all yaaa righhhttt ur team will be 2nd last to the billis in the division when 2005-06 kicks off. UR aging running game is no comp to Miami's young blood so y dont u convert to Miami

dominizzo said:
Dude go throw urself THe mean green machime jets are here to take it all yaaa righhhttt ur team will be 2nd last to the billis in the division when 2005-06 kicks off. UR aging running game is no comp to Miami's young blood so y dont u convert to Miami

How did you get so wise in only 24 years? :lol:

dominizzo said:
Dude ask ne one thats a football fanatic and ask them if BOWens is better than Adams And Williams see wat they tell ya
I need not ask. The fact that you even thought if whether Bowens was HOF material says a lot about what you think you know about football. :shakeno:

Justasportsfan said:
I need not ask. The fact that you even thought if whether Bowens was HOF material says a lot about what you think you know about football. :shakeno:

Y are u and jet fan there here this is a miami dolphin post like everyone says u guys must be here cuz u love the aqua orange team soo that makes u a dolphin lover but ur to scared to tell ur billie and jets fan. I understand how it feels. Timbo had a solid career and you never know if he could go in the HOF. i Doubt it but i wanted to see peoples opinions. So hop along now and go to ur sites and dont be scared to say u love the Fish:)

I love Timbo, but he hasn't got nearly the creditials to be in the Hall. I would venture to say that he won't make the ring. His career was solid, not spectacular. Just a question, did he even make it all the way through a season baring injury in the last 4 years?

AZfinfan said:
I love Timbo, but he hasn't got nearly the creditials to be in the Hall. I would venture to say that he won't make the ring. His career was solid, not spectacular. Just a question, did he even make it all the way through a season baring injury in the last 4 years?

dont u find Timbo is better than Sa adams and PAt williams

Back
Top Bottom