Will TImbo Be A Hall Of Famer? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will TImbo Be A Hall Of Famer?

dominizzo said:
Y are u and jet fan there here this is a miami dolphin post like everyone says u guys must be here cuz u love the aqua orange team soo that makes u a dolphin lover but ur to scared to tell ur billie and jets fan. I understand how it feels. Timbo had a solid career and you never know if he could go in the HOF. i Doubt it but i wanted to see peoples opinions. So hop along now and go to ur sites and dont be scared to say u love the Fish:)

How much longer until you are released from Prison? :lol:

Tim did a lot of great things in a Dolphins uniform, but I don't think he put up hall of fame numbers or played at that level... As far as the Dolphins are concerned though, with his play and longevity, he should be in the ring of honor in the next few years..

dominizzo said:
Y are u and jet fan there here this is a miami dolphin post like everyone says u guys must be here cuz u love the aqua orange team soo that makes u a dolphin lover but ur to scared to tell ur billie and jets fan. I understand how it feels. Timbo had a solid career and you never know if he could go in the HOF. i Doubt it but i wanted to see peoples opinions. So hop along now and go to ur sites and dont be scared to say u love the Fish:)
because we can. :shakeno: It must suck for you that all you can do is cry about it.

dominizzo said:
we know u love the fish cmon just admit it billiehead

if u dont like the post than y u come here and out ur 2 sense in go see why BArffalo signed Greg jerman, desperate need on o line i see

Tim Bo has had a better career than Sam Adams?

OK....

Crisis said:
Tim Bo has had a better career than Sam Adams?

OK....

Yes because he's stayed on the same team for his whole career. That's what made Timbo so great. He was loyal to his team and always took a pay cut to stay around.

byroan said:
Yes because he's stayed on the same team for his whole career. That's what made Timbo so great. He was loyal to his team and always took a pay cut to stay around.

So because Tim Bo stayed on one team he's better than Sam Adams?

Do you think Jerry Rice is the best WR of all time? He's played on alot of teams lately.

Sam has been part of the best defense since the 85 Bears, SB ring, he's gone to back-to-back pro-bowls. Not to mention he is also a pass-rush threat.

I'd take Adams over TimBo any day of the week.

Crisis said:

Do you think Jerry Rice is the best WR of all time?

yes he is but hes ruining his name for wat hes doing soo there is question marks

dominizzo said:
yes he is but hes ruining his name for wat hes doing soo there is question marks

Ummm...How is this relevant?

Who cares if he's ruining his name. People remember him for being great with the 9ers. Not catching 2 TDs with the 'Hawks.

Sam Adams is a much superior player to Tim Bowens, there's no comparisons. Loyalty means nothing when your comparing talent.

Crisis said:

Do you think Jerry Rice is the best WR of all time? He's played on alot of teams lately.

Sam has been part of the best defense since the 85 Bears, SB ring, he's gone to back-to-back pro-bowls. Not to mention he is also a pass-rush threat.

I'd take Adams over TimBo any day of the week.

You can take whoever you want over Bowens. Bowens is still better than Adams. You don't need stats to prove that. As a Bills fan I wouldn't expect you to know how good Timbo really is.

Crisis said:
Ummm...How is this relevant?

Who cares if he's ruining his name. People remember him for being great with the 9ers. Not catching 2 TDs with the 'Hawks.

Sam Adams is a much superior player to Tim Bowens, there's no comparisons. Loyalty means nothing when your comparing talent.

u must be a bills fan get out of here. Timbo has better talent than Adams he stops the run like mad man not liek Sam that tries hard

byroan said:
You can take whoever you want over Bowens. Bowens is still better than Adams. You don't need stats to prove that. As a Bills fan I wouldn't expect you to know how good Timbo really is.

Tim Bo has never made his name heard during games like Sam Adams. As a DT that's rare.

There's games where Sam takes over. How many times do you see a DT do all that.

Tim Bo is nowhere near the talent that SA is, saying TimBo is better is showing how much of a homer you are.

If TB was on another team this wouldn't even be an arguement.

Back
Top Bottom