Will TImbo Be A Hall Of Famer? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will TImbo Be A Hall Of Famer?

byroan said:
Yes because he's stayed on the same team for his whole career. That's what made Timbo so great. He was loyal to his team and always took a pay cut to stay around.

He was also a major part of dolphin D's that had great rankings but always folded in the big spot.

Crisis said:
Tim Bo has never made his name heard during games like Sam Adams. As a DT that's rare.

There's games where Sam takes over. How many times do you see a DT do all that.

Tim Bo is nowhere near the talent that SA is, saying TimBo is better is showing how much of a homer you are.

If TB was on another team this wouldn't even be an arguement.

Back on my ignore list. I now see why you were there in the first place.

Crisis said:
Tim Bo has never made his name heard during games like Sam Adams. As a DT that's rare.

There's games where Sam takes over. How many times do you see a DT do all that.

Tim Bo is nowhere near the talent that SA is, saying TimBo is better is showing how much of a homer you are.

If TB was on another team this wouldn't even be an arguement.

Dude u dont know bout football and stop calling people a homer cuz the homer here is u . U dont belong on this site viaaaaaaaa

nyjunc said:
He was also a major part of dolphin D's that had great rankings but always folded in the big spot.

That's Timbo's fault how?

dominizzo said:
Dude u dont know bout football and stop calling people a homer cuz the homer here is u . U dont belong on this site viaaaaaaaa

I said Sam Adams but I'm still not saying he's HOF material.

Saying Tim-Bo should be in the hall is a joke.

byroan said:
Yes because he's stayed on the same team for his whole career. That's what made Timbo so great. He was loyal to his team and always took a pay cut to stay around.

There's a difference between being a loyal player than being a better player. :shakeno:

Justasportsfan said:
There's a difference between being a loyal player than being a better player. :shakeno:

Wow, you're a smart guy. :rolleyes:

dominizzo said:
callin me illiterate wow i guess ur name crisis means ur goin through a mid life crisis, sorry man i wont bug u, u must have serious issues if u want i can reccomend a doctor Crisis:lol:

Thanks for proving my point.

Back
Top Bottom