Will TImbo Be A Hall Of Famer? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will TImbo Be A Hall Of Famer?

I'll go back on topic now and say there's no chance Timbo makes the HOF. He should be in the ROH though.

Justasportsfan said:
I know. I can't say the same about you, since you couldn't tell the difference. :lol:

Ignorance is abundant today.

dominizzo said:
yaa ur right and TImbo refers to that. thank u

Sam Adams is a way better player than TimBo. You're fooling yourself.

byroan said:
That's Timbo's fault how?

It's their faults collectively but being a major player on those D's he takes a good share of the blame.

byroan said:
I'll go back on topic now and say there's no chance Timbo makes the HOF. He should be in the ROH though.

Obviosuly I didn't watch him as closely as you guys do but your ROH should be for legendary dolphins, Bowens has always been a solid player but I don't think he is a legendary dolphin. I think Zach and Taylor belong there w/o a doubt and maybe Madison but those are the only guys I think of as great dolphins from the current group.

Dominozzo, next time you want to hear biased opinions for the most part , just tell us bills/jets/pats fans to stay out of a thread you started and we'll respect that.

Justasportsfan said:
Dominozzo, next time you want to hear biased opinions for the most part , just tell us bills/jets/pats fans to stay out of a thread you started and we'll respect that.

Biased? NO WAY!!

TimBo is a sure HOFer!

He's better than Sam, Pat, and Ted all put together!

dominizzo said:
dude u know zilch bout NFL go follow CFL

I'm not the one who actually thought TimBo had a chance at the Hall.

Justasportsfan said:

the point is that i didn t ask u guys to put ur 2 sense Bull$hit just read and mind ur bizz thas all i want from theres no biased stuff going on

nyjunc said:
Obviosuly I didn't watch him as closely as you guys do but your ROH should be for legendary dolphins, Bowens has always been a solid player but I don't think he is a legendary dolphin. I think Zach and Taylor belong there w/o a doubt and maybe Madison but those are the only guys I think of as great dolphins from the current group.

Bowens is a legendary Dolphin. Many people say he was the best DT ever for the Phins. Bowens has been one of the most consistent run stopping defensive tackles for over a decade. He deserves a spot in the ROH.

dominizzo said:
the point is that i didn t ask u guys to put ur 2 sense Bull$hit just read and mind ur bizz thas all i want from theres no biased stuff going on

Let me show you how a forum works. If you start a thread or post anything , it's up for discussion :shakeno: Even if you tell us to stay away from your thread , it's up to us whether to respect your wishes or not. If you have a problem with that, go whine to a MOD . You don't make the rules around here newbie :rolleyes:

byroan said:
Bowens is a legendary Dolphin. Many people say he was the best DT ever for the Phins. Bowens has been one of the most consistent run stopping defensive tackles for over a decade. He deserves a spot in the ROH.

As an opposing fan who follows you guys fairly closely to keep an eye on the competition I don't see it that way. I could be wrong but I don't see Bowens up ther w/ Dan, Buoniconti, Csonka, Stephenson, Griese and the rest of them.

Back
Top Bottom