Will Waddle’s Next Contract Be w/Miami? | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Waddle’s Next Contract Be w/Miami?

Waddle Gets New Contract in Miami?

• Yes

Votes: 140 69.7%
  • No

Votes: 26 12.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 35 17.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What if a team gives the Dolphins their early/mid 1st this year for Waddle then the Dolphins have their pick at OT and pick a great receiver at 21?

Would you do that all things (including $) considered?

After seeing with DeVonta Smith got, I think Waddle is gone. No way Miami pays him $25-$30m a year nor do I think he's worth that.
Understand you point.....but if you agree that Hill is here this year and next....then you have Hill leaving at the end of 2025 and potentially Waddle leaving at the end of 2025. I would hope there is a really good plan B for the WR position.

I think they pay Waddle, let Hill walk at the end of next year and draft his replacement in next years draft.

Just an opinion, but I don't see us parting with two of our best players.

Understand you point.....but if you agree that Hill is here this year and next....then you have Hill leaving at the end of 2025 and potentially Waddle leaving at the end of 2025. I would hope there is a really good plan B for the WR position.

I think they pay Waddle, let Hill walk at the end of next year and draft his replacement in next years draft.

I would agree but Grier keeps letting these kinds of players hit FA instead of giving them extensions.

What if a team gives the Dolphins their early/mid 1st this year for Waddle then the Dolphins have their pick at OT and pick a great receiver at 21?

Would you do that all things (including $) considered?
I think the colts might still be interested. They apparently wanted to give up JT for Waddle and Grier laughed in their face.

This is my thinking, eventually Hill will be done, if Waddle also leaves, now you have to replace two top receivers for 2026.

Back
Top Bottom