Willie Williams resurfaces, intends to sign with Louisville | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Willie Williams resurfaces, intends to sign with Louisville

HysterikiLL

Practice Squad
Reaction score
205279-1.jpg

Jan. 25Former Miami-FL linebacker Willie Williams resurfaces

According to the Miami Herald, Williams has been working out with a personal trainer in Miami Beach and has informed people that he intends to sign with Louisville. Williams played this year at West Los Angeles Community College in Culver City, CA.

He originally attended Miami-FL in 2004 and was redshirted after suffering a knee injury in August. Williams saw action in 10 games in 2005 as a backup outside linebacker and on special teams recording 28 total tackles, four tackle for loss, and one blocked kick. He then asked for his release from the program prior to 2006 season.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/recruiting/briefingroom?playerId=47763

This guy was a stud coming out of HS. He had some major problems but could be a good player if he gets his **** sorted. Big pick up for the U.....of L.

Not really. The kid is pretty much an underachieving loser.....I dont see him being much else. Most Miami fans couldnt wait for him to transfer.

At this point, UL would kill to have any kind of defensive 'star'

At this point, UL would kill to have any kind of defensive 'star'

They can be happy all they want :lol: I'm not stopping them. But I wouldn't get over excited if I was a UL fan. He isnt a very hard worker (expects everything given to him) and he isnt a great teammate either. Im glad he left my team. But then again UL does need defensive players.

From everything I heard was that he was not even good enough to get on the field at Miami. Plus how bad is it when Miami won't even have you?

From everything I heard was that he was not even good enough to get on the field at Miami. Plus how bad is it when Miami won't even have you?

Dude got arrested 11 times from the start of his senior high school season until the time he enrolled at miami :lol:

Dude got arrested 11 times from the start of his senior high school season until the time he enrolled at miami :lol:

Yeah I know and they still took him! So how bad do you think it was before they said get out?

Miami took him in to save the kid...but he actually ****ed over on The U..they did everything for him..and what does he do? He didnt work hard, he didnt know the plays, he was late to a couple of team meetings, then he stop coming to practice..Miami tried to help him, but Willie want to start and everything giving to him

thats not how the U roll..you have to PROVE yourself everyday, every game, all the time

Miami took him in to save the kid...but he actually ****ed over on The U..they did everything for him..and what does he do? He didnt work hard, he didnt know the plays, he was late to a couple of team meetings, then he stop coming to practice..Miami tried to help him, but Willie want to start and everything giving to him

thats not how the U roll..you have to PROVE yourself everyday, every game, all the time
he thought that he deserved to play right off the bat so he didnt bother trying to work hard or learn plays

The kid wanted to start, but he wasn't better than Jon Beason...so he left.

So UL is getting a guy who isn't better than Jon Beason, and isn't willing to work hard to be the best player he can be. That's why he's a Cardinal now and no longer a Hurricane.

Well that's how the defense rolled under Shannon, and now it's going to be the same way on offense. No more Lance "alligator arms" Leggett anymore...hopefully.

Well U of L has had success "rehabing" broken linebackers, so to speak. We need help at LB this coming year since we were hit hard in that position by graduation, so hey, why not. I would think a year playing for some second rate junior college would humble you...so we'll see.

Well that's how the defense rolled under Shannon, and now it's going to be the same way on offense. No more Lance "alligator arms" Leggett anymore...hopefully.
and kyle "hey defense watch me stare down my receiver and then intercept the ball" wright too

Back
Top Bottom