Willie Williams resurfaces, intends to sign with Louisville | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Willie Williams resurfaces, intends to sign with Louisville

He was coming to WVU but Rich Rodriguez didnt want him on the team. Shows how desperate U of L really is

and kyle "hey defense watch me stare down my receiver and then intercept the ball" wright too

that can be coached...being a puss like Leggett isn't something that will go away easily.

He was coming to WVU but Rich Rodriguez didnt want him on the team. Shows how desperate U of L really is

Just because WVU wouldn't take him, doesn't make U of L desperate. U of L AD Jurich is friends with William's JC coach. Both Jurich and Kragthorpe have met with the kid. If they're satisfied, then I'm satisfied. Coming to Louisville's program, he knows what is expected of him. If he doesn't comply, he gone. Its as simple as that.

I could really care less what Rodriguez thinks. I'm sure he would have taken him if he was a defensive back. No offense dude, but that unit couldn't stop a team of nuns last season.

I'm sure he would have taken him if he was a defensive back.

What the hell are you talking about? he didnt want him on WVU because he was a pure thug. Apparently your new coach doesnt know that.. Thug U of L

What the hell are you talking about? he didnt want him on WVU because he was a pure thug. Apparently your new coach doesnt know that.. Thug U of L

Now you don't know what you're talking about. I have never I mean NEVER heard anyone use the word THUG to describe U of L. As a matter of fact it is the exact opposite. I can count only 1 time in the past 5 years that U of L has had any of its players get into trouble for off the field issues. And that was just last season when a couple of young players thought it would be fun to fire paint balls at some people waiting in line for a haunted house. Immature? Yes. Armed bank robbery? No.

On the field they play with class and treat their opponents with respect. Have you ever seen U of L stomping on another team's midfield logo? Does U of L get excessive personal foul penalties? No and No. Any fights? No. Do they mistreat opponent's fans? No.

I appreciate that you support U of L's arch rival, but, please, lets leave the slander at home.

Now you don't know what you're talking about. I have never I mean NEVER heard anyone use the word THUG to describe U of L. As a matter of fact it is the exact opposite. I can count only 1 time in the past 5 years that U of L has had any of its players get into trouble for off the field issues. And that was just last season when a couple of young players thought it would be fun to fire paint balls at some people waiting in line for a haunted house. Immature? Yes. Armed bank robbery? No.

On the field they play with class and treat their opponents with respect. Have you ever seen U of L stomping on another team's midfield logo? Does U of L get excessive personal foul penalties? No and No. Any fights? No. Do they mistreat opponent's fans? No.

I appreciate that you support U of L's arch rival, but, please, lets leave the slander at home.

So when Miami accepted Willie Williams, it's ok to call them Thug U, but when Louisville accepts Willie Williams, calling them Thug U is slander....got ya. This isn't the first time you guys are salivating at the chance to get one of our rejects (nate harris, anyone).

So when Miami accepted Willie Williams, it's ok to call them Thug U, but when Louisville accepts Willie Williams, calling them Thug U is slander....got ya. This isn't the first time you guys are salivating at the chance to get one of our rejects (nate harris, anyone).

Um, I don't ever remember calling anyone "Thug U" in my posts. Can you show me where I said that? :confused2 To be honest with you I could care less what Miami is called. I'm speaking about the Willie Williams/ Louisville situation.

right here

I'll call BullSpit on that... I've been to papa johns stadium, and B.S. for you statement above

A very cryptic reply. That's good that you've been to Cardinal Staduim. Would you like to explain your remark?

that can be coached...being a puss like Leggett isn't something that will go away easily.
kyle wright has no composure. whenever he gets down in a game he begins to look like a chicken without a head. That cant be coached. Hes go no intestinal fortitude (i think thats the right phrase)

thats what im talking about

thats what im talking about

Ok, I still don't know what you mean. Do you have some kind of example or do I have to guess? I haven't heard about any players mistreating opponents fans. Please enlighten me.

Back
Top Bottom