Willie Williams resurfaces, intends to sign with Louisville | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Willie Williams resurfaces, intends to sign with Louisville

I do believe in change and it is possible. I just hope he does not embarrass Louisville like he did the Hurricanes.

According to the article, it sounds like the kid has turned things around. He knows what is expected of him at U of L. If he screws up, he's history. We'll see...

That's a good article. It's a good point about Nate Harris. For the most part, he was a stand up guy at Louisville and armed robbery is much more serious than anything Wee Willie Williams has been involved with.

Good read, maybe he will change, who really knows.

Yeah, if he had been in touble a few more times since left college, or had been in poor situation in JC, I'd say forget about him. But according to the article, he's been clean since he left Miami, and it sounds like he's had a humbling experience. Having a JC coach that's also a sheriff certainly helped too.

I would think being drummed out of one of the best football programs in the country (Miami), then turned down by a few other D-I programs for transfer, then turned down by his first choice for JC, and then having to play for a small JC in California, and then only being able to play 4 games because of transcript issues would really humble a person.

Trust me Jurich and Kragthorpe wouldn't have taken him (or Nate Harris for that matter) if they felt he hadn't changed his act.

According to the article, it sounds like the kid has turned things around. He knows what is expected of him at U of L. If he screws up, he's history. We'll see...

Everything put on paper is not always true. Besides you can make anything look better than it actually is.

But according to the article, he's been clean since he left Miami, and it sounds like he's had a humbling experience.

Clean since he left Miami? Maybe you can tell us what he did at Miami that would make you say that. The only reason he left was because he wanted to start, but he didn't want to work as hard as Jon Beason did. He's the perfect example of a Larry Coker recruit - a prima donna that doesn't want to work hard. I'm sure he'll be a beast in Louisville, but that kid wasn't a Cane from day one.

kyle wright has no composure. whenever he gets down in a game he begins to look like a chicken without a head. That cant be coached. Hes go no intestinal fortitude (i think thats the right phrase)

Of course that can be coached. This isn't the NFL - it's ok for the coach to be hands on and direct the team where to go. KW should be disciplined in practice - and that would lead to better results on the field. This year we're either going to see a new and improved Kyle Wright, or a benched Kyle Wright - it's up to him whether he wants to adapt to the new system.

Clean since he left Miami? Maybe you can tell us what he did at Miami that would make you say that. The only reason he left was because he wanted to start, but he didn't want to work as hard as Jon Beason did. He's the perfect example of a Larry Coker recruit - a prima donna that doesn't want to work hard. I'm sure he'll be a beast in Louisville, but that kid wasn't a Cane from day one.

He hasn't gotten himself arrested since he left Miami. That's all I'm sayin'. I would think it would be easy for a guy like that to get into trouble without the structured envoirnment of a football team around him.

He hasn't gotten himself arrested since he left Miami. That's all I'm sayin'. I would think it would be easy for a guy like that to get into trouble without the structured envoirnment of a football team around him.

I agree...what you said came off as - he got into trouble while with the canes, and I was just pointing out that he didn't have any incidents while he was here.

Back
Top Bottom