Win Thursday... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Win Thursday...

Win Thursday...which is a huge IF...but if they do...7-7 is a thing with the schedule

200.gif

There's no way in hell that we're going to get to a 7-7 record this season.

Yeah... The Ravens are probably shaking in their boots... I mean, we DID hold the Texans to 73 yards rushing ... look out Lamar the fins are for real ...:lol:

The fans who are clinging to a possible play off appearance are setting themselves up for a big let down IMO ...

even IF this putrid, sorry ass excuse for an NFL football team makes the play off portion of this season .... Is this Dolphin team one you are sitting on the edge of your seat to actually watch play?

We even have fans on this site claiming because we played the Jags close and the Bills lost to them then we are in position to win the division ...

smh I couldn't make this **** up if I was posting in the LOUNGE ...

This team has no identity ... the defense can't stop the run ... the offense can't run and to counter our non-existent run game the coaches have designed some real cool 5 yard outs to move the ball ... one of the issues with that is we would need 6 downs, not 4, in order to move the chains because of drops and penalties (not to mention the red bull needed to stay awake)

Look I'm a life long fan but watching this "team" play football hoping for a competitive game that shows we are a team to be reckoned with is like watching Mister Magoo hoping he he will find Helen Keller and start a lifelong romance...... stupid analogy, I know, but the Owner of this team needs to open his eyes.... this team is SNL joke worthy IMO

You can take that "Any given Sunday" mantra and stuff it in a sack

It looks like our D is FINALLY remembering how to play football and I think we’re seeing the beginning of Jevon Holland’s ascension into superstardom. Plus, while I’m PETRIFIED of what Lamar Jackson can do to us with his legs, I still don’t believe in him as a passer and if we can somehow scheme to keep his rushing yardage under control, he’ll give Jones, X-Man, and Holland a few opportunities for take aways.

For me, it comes down to whether or not Tua plays. While there’s still plenty of questions to be answered with him, this much I’m 100% confident in: He gives us a WAY BETTER chance of winning a football game over Brissett. We’re at home, in prime time, and you know damn well the players are well aware of what the rest of the schedule looks like after the Baltimore game. The players are gonna be sky high for this one and I think they’re sick and ****ing tired of being a laughing stock. It also just feels like Holland and/or Waddle are on the cusp of breaking a huge play.

Am I looking at this game with my Dolphin colored glasses on? Absolutely, but in the last 2 weeks, we saw Miami play Buffalo even for over 3 quarters on the road and just beat an admittedly bad team, but did it with an awful QB. There’s no more Watson talk hanging over this team for the rest of the season and quite honestly, if Tua can stay healthy the rest of the way (I know, big if), I think this team is gonna win 7 of the final 8 games. Plus, Baltimore is far from unbeatable. Minnesota is nothing more than decent team and they had them on the ropes at home.

**** all the negativity. Let’s go on a run!

I said if and I said it was unlikely but IF...next 4 are Jets Panthers Giants Jets...then Saints who are beatable...you really think Miami can't pull out an unlikely win on national TV? Yeah they've never done that before
Best case next six games?

2 - 4.

That's if every thing goes perfect. We could lose all 6...and I wouldn't be terribly surprised.

This is a horribly coached, horribly prepared team playing against professionals who are trying to win.

It looks like our D is FINALLY remembering how to play football and I think we’re seeing the beginning of Jevon Holland’s ascension into superstardom. Plus, while I’m PETRIFIED of what Lamar Jackson can do to us with his legs, I still don’t believe in him as a passer and if we can somehow scheme to keep his rushing yardage under control, he’ll give Jones, X-Man, and Holland a few opportunities for take aways.

For me, it comes down to whether or not Tua plays. While there’s still plenty of questions to be answered with him, this much I’m 100% confident in: He gives us a WAY BETTER chance of winning a football game over Brissett. We’re at home, in prime time, and you know damn well the players are well aware of what the rest of the schedule looks like after the Baltimore game. The players are gonna be sky high for this one and I think they’re sick and ****ing tired of being a laughing stock. It also just feels like Holland and/or Waddle are on the cusp of breaking a huge play.

Am I looking at this game with my Dolphin colored glasses on? Absolutely, but in the last 2 weeks, we saw Miami play Buffalo even for over 3 quarters on the road and just beat an admittedly bad team, but did it with an awful QB. There’s no more Watson talk hanging over this team for the rest of the season and quite honestly, if Tua can stay healthy the rest of the way (I know, big if), I think this team is gonna win 7 of the final 8 games. Plus, Baltimore is far from unbeatable. Minnesota is nothing more than decent team and they had them on the ropes at home.

**** all the negativity. Let’s go on a run!

The Vikings, like the Colts are a much better team then their record indicate. They've got elite playmakers. Desperate playmakers. They'd rip this team to shreds.

They were also +3 in turnover differential against the Ravens, had a special teams touchdown and still lost to a team that lost yet another starter for the year. I don't know how the Ravens keep winning with that level of carnage on their roster, but it probably has something to do with coaching and depth.

Harbaugh also has a ridiculous record in both short rest and primetime games. Jackson leads the league in average depth of completion, air yards, etc. They're 8th slinging the ball, so if Lamar as passer hasn't convinced you, I don't know you want to be convinced. They put up 500 yards of offense against Vikes, we struggled against the Texans. This game will go the way almost everyone thinks it will go, they apparently game planned for the Fins during their bye, so we're not catching them asleep here.

I said if and I said it was unlikely but IF...next 4 are Jets Panthers Giants Jets...then Saints who are beatable...you really think Miami can't pull out an unlikely win on national TV? Yeah they've never done that before
Not beating the Panthers,Saints,Giants or Ravens...will be doing great to not get smoked in all of those games

Did you watch the game today?

If so, do you genuinely feel we can beat any one of the next 5 teams?

I dont see it.
Won’t get there with Brissett that’s for sure, need Tua back and back playing at 100%, then we got a shot.
Anyhow, lets see what Thursday brings……

Back
Top Bottom