Win Thursday... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Win Thursday...

Miami is bound to beat an unexpected team this year. But Baltimore has had the Dolphins number. Hard to imagine a win, but the short week could favor Miami with the Ravens coming off a tough OT win.

Hey, at least we can hope. Would have to have a few strange things happen, like a blocked kick, a tipped interception pick six etc.
Remember the OT win over Balt, Cam Cameron only W, lets channel those vibes…..hahahaha!

Harbaugh will attack are extremely weak offense ruining tackles and we will struggle to score points. Lamar will have a field day running it. It’s probably a blow out unless something unforeseen happens.

A win here is to be in the game in some capacity in the second half. Don't get embarrassed and I'm happy.

This team sucks. I think we'll split with the Jets. 5-12 or 6-11 is the best case scenario, IMO. If Tua misses any games, it's basically an automatic L. I think the Texans are the worst team in the NFL.

Baltimore owns us, Harbaugh owns us. Miami loose big Thursday night and probably get embarrassed on national TV. I feel bad for whoever starts at QB for Miami on Thursday night with this swiss cheese of an Offensive Line. We cant run the ball, we cant keep the QB upright, its going to be ugly. Ravens will dominate in the trenches on both sides of the ball and Miami will be lucky to avoid anymore injuries.

Lamar Jackson will look like an MVP on Thursday, Miami will be afraid of his running ability and not blitz him so he will have all day to pass and even he will pick us apart at will. Miami would have to put up 30 plus points just to be in the game. Should be over by halftime, it sucks but its reality.

Not beating Baltimore. Even if you keep the game close (a big IF), Harbaugh and staff will school our staff - as he’s done previously to Gase, Philbin and Tony S (RIP).

100% but if they get Baltimore...the next 4 are on paper should wins...but that doesn't mean much cuz they've let 3 should wins go away...still a boy can dream
The Ravens own the Dolphins and I think the Dolphins will be 5-12 this season.

I totally acknowledge anything can happen in the NFL - case in point, Jax beats Buffalo - but against Baltimore, hard to see. They have made us look bad when we were on our best runs of the last 6-7 years. That said, we also beat them during our most abysmal season ever. Is that the last time we beat em?

- Our D has played much better the last 2 weeks.

- Ravens are coming off a 5 quarter game and going on the road on a short week.

- Ravens have been far from dominant this season.

- This week's slate of games just included MANY upsets.

While I don't think they win I would not consider it absurd to think we can be "in it" with a chance at the end.

We need Tua though.

3-7 and then the Jets, Panthers, Giants, Jets.....

We would be a shocking 7-7 with everything to play for down the stretch.

If we did win 6 straight, games against the Saints, Titans and Pats would be intriguing in the least!

Crazy league, WHY NOT US?!?!?

Baltimore owns us, Harbaugh owns us. Miami loose big Thursday night and probably get embarrassed on national TV. I feel bad for whoever starts at QB for Miami on Thursday night with this swiss cheese of an Offensive Line. We cant run the ball, we cant keep the QB upright, its going to be ugly. Ravens will dominate in the trenches on both sides of the ball and Miami will be lucky to avoid anymore injuries.

Lamar Jackson will look like an MVP on Thursday, Miami will be afraid of his running ability and not blitz him so he will have all day to pass and even he will pick us apart at will. Miami would have to put up 30 plus points just to be in the game. Should be over by halftime, it sucks but its reality.
O-line looks far worse with Brissett cause he just holds the ball.

We can't run our foundation with him which is the RPO game. It's also about the only aspect of the O we do decently but we must have Tua for it.

Brissett is hard to watch....

Back
Top Bottom