Win Thursday... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Win Thursday...

Smdh! We barely beat what is now the worst team in the NFL and some of you think we are going to beat the Ravens…..LMFAO!!!!!!!!
Do you really do that with your asss? - LOL

That could explain why you are so "sore" in a lot of your posts - LOL

Yeah... The Ravens are probably shaking in their boots... I mean, we DID hold the Texans to 73 yards rushing ... look out Lamar the fins are for real ...:lol:

The fans who are clinging to a possible play off appearance are setting themselves up for a big let down IMO ...

even IF this putrid, sorry *** excuse for an NFL football team makes the play off portion of this season .... Is this Dolphin team one you are sitting on the edge of your seat to actually watch play?

We even have fans on this site claiming because we played the Jags close and the Bills lost to them then we are in position to win the division ...

smh I couldn't make this **** up if I was posting in the LOUNGE ...

This team has no identity ... the defense can't stop the run ... the offense can't run and to counter our non-existent run game the coaches have designed some real cool 5 yard outs to move the ball ... one of the issues with that is we would need 6 downs, not 4, in order to move the chains because of drops and penalties (not to mention the red bull needed to stay awake)

Look I'm a life long fan but watching this "team" play football hoping for a competitive game that shows we are a team to be reckoned with is like watching Mister Magoo hoping he he will find Helen Keller and start a lifelong romance...... stupid analogy, I know, but the Owner of this team needs to open his eyes.... this team is SNL joke worthy IMO

You can take that "Any given Sunday" mantra and stuff it in a sack

What do you think?

1636390492307.jpeg
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog"

I've waited a long time to justify this photo where the phrase "sitting on the edge of your seat" is appropriate - LOL1636390492307.jpeg
1636390846258.jpeg

Attachments

• 1636390315069.jpeg
    1636390315069.jpeg
    43.4 KB · Views: 0
You mean like the way Tyrod Taylor continued to do to the Dolphins, until yesterday afternoon? Things change.

Before you say it, I know, there is a difference in quality and talent between Taylor and Jackson, but all it take is a bit of confidence, and hard work, and all of a sudden a 1-7 team that was thought to be able to reach the playoffs once, actually begins to show up, and start looking like that team.
Not going to happen. The Ravens have always been way too physical for the Dolphins. I don't see that changing in this upcoming game.

Do people not get that Houston was basically laying ass up on the bed yelling 'F Me' and Miami still struggled with E.D. ?
It was pathetic.
LoLphins arent beating anyone that wants to actually win the game.

6517b8cb-596d-40ed-b1a4-4e769618acf0_text.gif

I said if and I said it was unlikely but IF...next 4 are Jets Panthers Giants Jets...then Saints who are beatable...you really think Miami can't pull out an unlikely win on national TV? Yeah they've never done that before
Dave Chappelle Comedy GIF

I’d hope they have a spy on Jackson all night or he’s going to kill this offense with his legs much worse than Josh Allen did.

I don't even care what our record is to an extent. I just know we are watching a very bad team on the field from top to bottom. Not a lot of teams have won while committing 5 turnovers. We won, but we still played terribly, at least on offense.

We are simply one of the worst teams in the NFL right now, and eeking out another win or two wouldn't change that for me.

The only way we can pull this one out is if Flores keeps working that magic with his "challenges".... The one yesterday might actually be the dumbest one yet, conceptually. It was a complete indictment on his lack of overall game knowledge.

We are not playing in "Hell" - Isn't that a town in Norway?

You may be living in "Hell", but that is your problem you make for yourself - LOL

As a "Lemming", you may want to try swimming to another "landfall" to get out of "Hell" - LOL
To all of that: What the ****?

Do people not get that Houston was basically laying *** up on the bed yelling 'F Me' and Miami still struggled with E.D. ?
It was pathetic.
LoLphins arent beating anyone that wants to actually win the game.

MAybe! But i don't even get that type of thinking as a fan. What's the point?

I'm going into everyweek no matter what thinking we have a chance to win.

Back
Top Bottom