Win Thursday... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Win Thursday...

If we had dominated the Texans, I might even be hopeful on Thursday night.

We got 5 turnovers and still managed only 17 points. Yikes.

It looks like our D is FINALLY remembering how to play football and I think we’re seeing the beginning of Jevon Holland’s ascension into superstardom. Plus, while I’m PETRIFIED of what Lamar Jackson can do to us with his legs, I still don’t believe in him as a passer and if we can somehow scheme to keep his rushing yardage under control, he’ll give Jones, X-Man, and Holland a few opportunities for take aways.

For me, it comes down to whether or not Tua plays. While there’s still plenty of questions to be answered with him, this much I’m 100% confident in: He gives us a WAY BETTER chance of winning a football game over Brissett. We’re at home, in prime time, and you know damn well the players are well aware of what the rest of the schedule looks like after the Baltimore game. The players are gonna be sky high for this one and I think they’re sick and ****ing tired of being a laughing stock. It also just feels like Holland and/or Waddle are on the cusp of breaking a huge play.

Am I looking at this game with my Dolphin colored glasses on? Absolutely, but in the last 2 weeks, we saw Miami play Buffalo even for over 3 quarters on the road and just beat an admittedly bad team, but did it with an awful QB. There’s no more Watson talk hanging over this team for the rest of the season and quite honestly, if Tua can stay healthy the rest of the way (I know, big if), I think this team is gonna win 7 of the final 8 games. Plus, Baltimore is far from unbeatable. Minnesota is nothing more than decent team and they had them on the ropes at home.

**** all the negativity. Let’s go on a run!
I have to ask how you still don’t believe in Jackson as a passer? He has 81 TDS and only 25 Ints with a career rating of 101. It sounds like somehow you believe more in a totally unproven Tua as a passer over an already proven Jackson.

Its this kind of thinking about Tua that I just don’t understand. He has not earned anywhere near the respect or credit as a passer as Lamar Jackson has.

A Win Thursday....... Would be a shocking event to say the least....... But, never say never........ Just need to keep it close...... Or jump on them with 2 or 3 scores....... Yeah who am I kidding............... Tua plays 35-30 Ravens Brisket plays 41-20 Ravens............... We'll see................ GO DOLPHINS!!!!

When you lose to the Jaguars, Falcons, and barely beat the Texans, your odds on finishing 8-0 are nearly impossible as those are 3 of the worst teams in the league.

Back
Top Bottom