With Bengals win today, the Dolphins move into 2nd worst franchise in the NFL, after the Detroit Lions. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With Bengals win today, the Dolphins move into 2nd worst franchise in the NFL, after the Detroit Lions.

FanSince93

Active Roster
Reaction score
The Bengals snapped their drought with their playoff win vs the Raiders.

This places the Miami Dolphins as the 2nd worst franchise in the NFL. It has been 21 years since a playoff win, since Dave Wannstache and the 2000-2001 Miami Dolphins defeated the Colts in a playoff game.

Detroit is the worst, with their last playoff win in 1992.

Last edited:
I thought the Jets were 2nd.

Funny that ESPN asks Tannenbaum for his opinion

I thought the Jets were 2nd.

Funny that ESPN asks Tannenbaum for his opinion
nope. You forget that the Jets were a Super Bowl contending team and reached the AFC title game like two years in a row back when Rex Ryan was the HC, around 2009 or so..... during our Wildcat-Ronnie Brown stunts. That was only 11 years ago.

Detroit is the worst, their last playoff win happening in 1992
Miami is second worst, with last playoff win in 2001

This places the Miami Dolphins as the 2nd worst franchise in the NFL. It has been 21 years since a playoff win, since Dave Wannstache and the 2000-2001 Miami Dolphins defeated the Colts in a playoff game.

And your point is??? A dumb point at that

The Bengals snapped their drought with their playoff win vs the Raiders.This places the Miami Dolphins as the 2nd worst franchise in the NFL. It has been 21 years since a playoff win, since Dave Wannstache and the 2000-2001 Miami Dolphins defeated the Colts in a playoff game.

So, Jacksonville need fans like maybe you too... 17-0 is all you need to know. we are on the rebound.

It feels like we have the worst fans. So at least we're the best at that.

Maybe the next Guru/Genius will get us a playoff win

And yet we kept Grier......

17-0 is all you need to know.
Tampa Bay was 0-26 to start. If Brady wins them another Lombardi trophy, they'll have more than us. Amazing, eh? It would help if we could do something each century, ya know? We all try to cling to 17-0 even though no one remembers it. We can't deny we have the 2nd worse playoff drought though. It's there in black and white.

There are 47 year old men walking the earth, who were not even born the last time the Dolphins won a SB.
There are 20 year old college students walking university campuses, right now, that were not even alive the last time the Dolphins won even a single playoff game.

The most annoying thing about our fans is the really old fans who bring up those early 70s sb's, like if it means anything to anyone but them.

I was born in the decade of the 80s. 17-0 means nothing to me. I didn't experience it, so how can I care.

There are 2 generations of Dolphins fans who have never seen the Dolphins win. We want to see the Dolphins win for ourselves.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom