With Bengals win today, the Dolphins move into 2nd worst franchise in the NFL, after the Detroit Lions. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With Bengals win today, the Dolphins move into 2nd worst franchise in the NFL, after the Detroit Lions.

There are 47 year old men walking the earth, who were not even born the last time the Dolphins won a SB.
There are 20 year old college students walking university campuses, right now, that were not even alive the last time the Dolphins won even a single playoff game.

The most annoying thing about our fans is the really old fans who bring up those early 70s sb's, like if it means anything to anyone but them.

I was born in the decade of the 80s. 17-0 means nothing to me. I didn't experience it, so how can I care.

There are 2 generations of Dolphins fans who have never seen the Dolphins win. We want to see the Dolphins win for ourselves.
Hey piasan. I was born in 1970. Became a fan in 1982. I love our ****ing history it's a shame you don't. I went to 2 Super Bowls XVII and XIX. Did I ****ing cry at age 12 and 14? You bet your behind I did. We all want a ****ing winner regardless when we became fans. I'm sick of fans who say our history does not matter. It's disrespectful. So check yourself. Capisci.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya it sucks… I’ve got teenagers that have never seen the Dolphins win a playoff game.

The Bengals snapped their drought with their playoff win vs the Raiders.

This places the Miami Dolphins as the 2nd worst franchise in the NFL. It has been 21 years since a playoff win, since Dave Wannstache and the 2000-2001 Miami Dolphins defeated the Colts in a playoff game.

Detroit is the worst, with their last playoff win in 1992.
One could argue we are improving we almost made it to last LMAO.

Just ftr, this is only one metric you could measure by.

I don't think a team winning one playoff game more over a 20 year period necessarily means they were more successful overall.

I'd be equally interested in winning percentage over that span.

General info.

Do not use alternate letters to circumvent the profanity filter...if you want to say it, ****ing say it.

Within the rules of course :)

General info.

Do not use alternate letters to circumvent the profanity filter...if you want to say it, ****ing say it.

Within the rules of course :)

Bitch, ****, Dick, Ass,

^^^Think the filter missed a few words.

Back
Top Bottom