with ricky sitting the forst 4 games... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

with ricky sitting the forst 4 games...

SQuinn17

League Dominator
Reaction score
i think our rb's will be brown(starting) with gordon and kay jay backin him up. i think if harris stays healthy, he'll take minor's job. what do u guys think?

albyfinfan

go fins
Reaction score
yes that correct, but what do we do when the 4 games go by, i just saw the OTA interview with gordon and i was impressed and if Harris does stay healthy and is *** good as we hope him to be what do we do then.

its funny we had absolutely no running game and now we could have 4 badass rb on our roster.

J Tes

next generation
Reaction score
SQuinn17 said:
i think our rb's will be brown(starting) with gordon and kay jay backin him up. i think if harris stays healthy, he'll take minor's job. what do u guys think?
I dunno. Yes Brown is a bigger back and also has great hands, but Gordon and Harris are both bigger backs that like to pound the ball. Thats three backs 230lbs plus. I like the idea of wearing out defenses by pounding the ball, but I feel they may keep Minor because he's more of your typical "change of pace" back

Sirspud

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
J Tes said:
I dunno. Yes Brown is a bigger back and also has great hands, but Gordon and Harris are both bigger backs that like to pound the ball. Thats three backs 230lbs plus. I like the idea of wearing out defenses by pounding the ball, but I feel they may keep Minor because he's more of your typical "change of pace" back

The only change of pace Minor provides is going from a good back to a bad one.

SQuinn17

League Dominator
Reaction score
J Tes said:

thats a very good point but gordon has good speed as well.

dawson47

Rookie
Reaction score
Question

Does the bye week count against rw's suspension cuz i think week 4 is our bye week?....tia

ASUFinFan

I gotta stop her from doing that
Reaction score
thats definitely not a racist remark, next time PNP just say YEPPERS lol.

painnotpleasure

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
pwn3dyo said:
Racist Remark? I will let the mods decide.:o
It wasn't meant to be racist... okay, lets let the mods decide. :coffee:

I hope SQuinn17 nor anyone else were offended. If anyone was offended by my remark "fo shizzle"
clear.gif

Top Bottom