with ricky sitting the forst 4 games... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

with ricky sitting the forst 4 games...

Nublar7 said:
This is what I see happening:

First 4 weeks:

FBs: Evans, Morris
RBs: Brown, Gordon, Harris

The Rest of the Season

FBs: Evans, Morris
RBs: Brown, Williams, Gordon
Practice Squad: Harris

If I'm not mistaken, if we waived Harris in the 5th week.... he would have to pass wavers before we could assign him to the PS. There's a huge chance that another team would pick him up before we could get him back.
And..... remember, any player that is on the PS can be signed by another team to their active roster.
I gues the question is... do we want to take the chance of loosing him. I guess that's what TC is for, to see what he can bring to the table.

popularwar said:
It's a four-week suspension, not a four-game suspension. Jamal Lewis had a similar one last season, which started on the BYE week.

"He owes a four-game suspension provided he comes back after the one-year anniversary of his retirement," NFL spokesman Greg Aiello said Friday.

so who knows when he returns :confused2 :dunno: :confused:

Remember, Saban re-signed Minor. Maybe at Linehan's request. True we have drafted Brown and picked up Kay-Jay since then, but Minor can excel in this spread-out offense.

I imagine KayJay was brought in because Saban wanted to make sure he could pack some extra punch up the middle because Brown isn't known for short yardage situations, Ricky is a question mark, etc. And Gordon...... who knows ???

Back
Top Bottom