with ricky sitting the forst 4 games... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

with ricky sitting the forst 4 games...

dawson47 said:
Does the bye week count against rw's suspension cuz i think week 4 is our bye week?....tia

i was thinking he'd come back week 6 vs Tampa but someone else on another thread said week 4 bye week counts as a paid week. :confused:

pwn3dyo said:
Racist Remark? I will let the mods decide.:o

Touchy. On the topic...Im not to sure Minor makes the team. It all depends on who shines at the camps. Im likeing our rb status though.

albyfinfan said:
yes that correct, but what do we do when the 4 games go by, i just saw the OTA interview with gordon and i was impressed and if Harris does stay healthy and is *** good as we hope him to be what do we do then.

its funny we had absolutely no running game and now we could have 4 badass rb on our roster.
This is what I see happening:

First 4 weeks:

FBs: Evans, Morris
RBs: Brown, Gordon, Harris

The Rest of the Season

RBs: Brown, Williams, Gordon
Practice Squad: Harris

vmarcilfan75 said:
i was thinking he'd come back week 6 vs Tampa but someone else on another thread said week 4 bye week counts as a paid week. :confused:
Good question. I'm not entirely sure, but if I had to guess... I don't think that he would be able to return until Week 6. I think it has to be 4 "ACTUAL" games in order to fufill serving the 4 game suspension. I honestly don't know for sure, that's just my logical guess. That would be a great thing though if he the bye week would counting as serving a game's suspension, but I really don't think that, that would qualify. Good question though, hopefully someone else is able to answer it better for you than I can.

Well I Think It's Going To Be R.brown With Kay-jay Backing Him Up And L.gordon Our Third Down Back.we Are Just Soooooo Deep At Rb Now That I Don't Think T.minor Makes The Squad And Ricky Will Have Tough Time Cracking The Starting Line-up.

Nublar7 said:
This is what I see happening:

First 4 weeks:

RBs: Brown, Gordon, Harris

The Rest of the Season

RBs: Brown, Williams, Gordon
Practice Squad: Harris
Maybe we should install a Wing - T offense.:lol:

SQuinn17 said:
i think our rb's will be brown(starting) with gordon and kay jay backin him up. i think if harris stays healthy, he'll take minor's job. what do u guys think?

Looks good on paper. I can't wait to see Mr Sabans plan with the team. I feel confident he's going to be playing smash mouth football.

Go Dolphins!!!! :gossip:

dawson47 said:
Does the bye week count against rw's suspension cuz i think week 4 is our bye week?....tia

I don't think it counts.. I believe it's 4 GAMES.. not weeks... correct me if i'm wrong though..

Back
Top Bottom