with the #1 ovaerall pick in 2006..who do you select | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

with the #1 ovaerall pick in 2006..who do you select

Stampede201

Practice Squad
Reaction score
When the dolphins use the # pick who do you replace?

QB?
another RB? after ricky pays off his debt and quits again
a quality reciever?
A line backer that can play the run and pass?

Stampede201 said:

QB?
a quality reciever?

Shouldn't we let this year play out, see what's needed and go from there. If this is fantasy guess then that's different...but for me atleast, I have to see what we have first, before I know what we should look for in the high draft rounds.

well my first pick would be to let this coming season unfold, that i can\t wait to start btw

true enough but the dolphins are not a play off team now, like half the people on here think

Stampede201 said:

QB?
a quality reciever?

Even if Ricky quit, we'd have Brown :\

LT.

It's obvious that you are not a Dolphin fan, because a true fan would not be assuming we will have the #1 overall pick next year. Me personally, I hope we have the #32 pick in the draft.

Well the dolphins are rebuilding..i for one don't expect #32, top 10 more lickly!

Stampede201 said:
true enough but the dolphins are not a play off team now, like half the people on here think

Not a playoff team and having the #1 pick are two different things.

What was the point of this post? Why do people find it necessary to tool on the Phins for no reason at all. The season hasnt even started yet. One thing is for certain, they wont have the #1 pick next year unless they trade for it.

NealKerouac21 said:
Not a playoff team and having the #1 pick are two different things.

What was the point of this post? Why do people find it necessary to tool on the Phins for no reason at all. The season hasnt even started yet. One thing is for certain, they wont have the #1 pick next year unless they trade for it.

good point..would you trade?

I agree, there is so much going on this season to talk about without getting into next season. I personally think we will be picking around 15.

Stampede201 said:

QB?
a quality reciever?

:sleep:

Stampede201 said:

QB?
a quality reciever?

You're not going to make many friends here predicting us to have the worst team in the league. I really think we'll win at least 8 games. Whoever does have the #1 overall pick will probably draft D'Brickashaw Ferguson or Matt Leinart.

Stampede201 said:
good point..would you trade?

3 things

Number 1, I don't think we have the right mix to do it.

Number 2, I really don't want to think about next years draft right now when we certainly have a SHOT at a playoff berth just year. (Not saying we are a playoff team, but we without a doubt have a shot at a berth)

Number 3, Let the season start first before we start talking ANYTHING about next year.

NealKerouac21 said:
? Why do people find it necessary to tool on the Phins for no reason at all.

Because we WIN SO MANY GAMES, they have very few chances to run there mouths.

Get it in why you can chumps !!!!!!!

The season is around the corner.

Back
Top Bottom