with the #1 ovaerall pick in 2006..who do you select | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

with the #1 ovaerall pick in 2006..who do you select

Stampede201 said:
Well with Deadslow throwing the ball TO or Moss' numbers would decline too so moot point....and let me know how boston does from prison!

Wanna put your money where your mouth is? I'd put down any amount of money you can come up with that says Boston doesn't spend a day in prison this season. Or, was that just stupid, baseless, senseless smack talk?

Please inform.

Stampede201 said:
It is easy to tool on the dolphins because you have some pretty wacked out fans...i mean if ricky did to Buffalo what he did to you, there is no way he would be welcomed to even attend agame let alone play in one, but you guys cannot wait untill he rips it up in his 190 pound body, you think Sabans success at LSU immediately translates into the NFL, just not true, too many examples..cough Spurrier..cough, that prove that wrong, your defense is aging, you hvae two ? at recievers and an even bigger ? at who will be throwing the reciever the ball...so before you go buying your super bowl tickets..take a deep breath and wait till septmber, that is what i plan on doing..but until then enjoy the rivalry!

True. But they aren't the ones who get their jollies by trolling another teams website. Sounds pretty wacked out to me.

Stampede201 said:
true enough but the dolphins are not a play off team now, like half the people on here think

Actually of that half, there are many Bills fans, and a few Jets and Pats fans.

Congradulations you are the worst ever

Stampede201 said:
When the dolphins use the # pick who do you replace?

QB?
another RB? after ricky pays off his debt and quits again
a quality reciever?
A line backer that can play the run and pass?

I wake up thursday morning and find out that the terrorists that we have been at war with for four years have atacked our best ally.
Then I check on the hurricane that is bearing down on my home state,after my home went thruogh two direct hits last year, It's going to be a near miss but I have family on the west coast of Florida including my 74 year old mother.
Then I come here and find youre post that is extremely dumb on it's own,But when you consider the timing it is beyond comprehension.
What are you there young man maybe 12 years old?
Does youre dad know what you are doing with his computer?
I am a long time hardcore dolphins fan, but like a lot of us I enjoy some banter and outside opinions from fans of other teams.
Circling wagons, Losman7,and eveybodys favorite clumpy there are others but you get the idea now these guys are pretty good. I don't agree with every thing they say but I respect them as passionate,and knowledgable football fans.
You son are neither!!
You are a little boy on youre parents computer trying to stir up trouble with the wrong people at the wrong time.
In the future try to watch the posters I mentioned above and see if you can learn from them. They are older,wiser,and way more mature than you.

Back
Top Bottom