With the 20th pick, the Miami Dolphins select... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With the 20th pick, the Miami Dolphins select...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolphins17-0

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
LB DJ Williams from Miami...
you know it's coming if he's on the board and theyll justify it by
a) the top qbs being off the board
b) too early to take the other QBs or Vernon Carey
C) WR is so deep they figured they could wait to get one, whereas the LB class is thin
D)the dolphins aren't known for trading down

thats one reason i really want us to get a 1 for ogun, that way if we screw one up by taking the best defensive player available we still have a shot at getting the other one right

:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
No that is where Carey is projected and the difference between Micheal Clayton or Reggie Williams at pick 20 is gigantic compared to a Bernard Berrian in the third round.

We will be ok at LB depth this year with Moore, Hendricks, and Jenkins. No one is going to give much money for Greenwood so we can re-sign him too.

Dont make me sick.....please say it isnt gonna be so...
:jetssuck:

i agree, i've really doubted they do a lot of things in the past though.. clayton and williams could both be off the board by then with both of their stocks potentially rising in the combine...
i don't want this to happen, i'm just saying i could definitely see it, obviously it's way to early to tell, but just doing a rough mock draft i could see that he could possibly be there and it would be a good indication as to if spielman is really running the show or not

I say they trade the pick to Indy. For who? Ricky Williams of course. I mean, what else are first round picks good for?

I say pick up T.O. draft a qb with our #1 then get Flutie to teach the QB how to be a winner and let Dan teach him the basics of the game....and addresss the OLine if FA.

Dan is in the F.O. not the team itself. Flutie? I hope not. He did not teach Brees much.

But you just KNOW Dan isnt gonna be able to sit back if we draft a QB and not try to teach the young man something....

But how would he. Yes I do know. Dan is not in the practice facility. Dan would only be able to teach him if he were the QB coach.

You dont think Dan is gonna mozzy on over to the practice facility?? Dan WILL have his hand in the developement of a young QB......not doing so would be like having Picaso owning a painting school but not teaching......I'm not saying Dan will coach the QB, but he will have input and impact on his developement.

What is Dan going to do on the practice facility. It is not his job plain and simple. I can't see what Dan could do other than get a good QB coach for the team. Maybe he will get his when he was a Dolphin. I forgot his name.

Well I guess we'll just have to see....but I guarentee we'll hear reports that Dan is helping coach a newly drafted QB............I dont remember who the QB coach for Dan was either but in reality it was Strock.

Whoever the hell is the QB coach or was in Green Bay needs to be hired. Just look at the QBs they have developed and traded away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom