With the 20th pick, the Miami Dolphins select... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With the 20th pick, the Miami Dolphins select...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love for Mike Clayton to be available.

Originally posted by Jaj
But how would he. Yes I do know. Dan is not in the practice facility. Dan would only be able to teach him if he were the QB coach.

Where is dan gonna be then?

I say with the 1st pick if they only have one they pick either Rivers or Carey. If they have two #1 picks I think they get both.

Originally posted by Jaj
Dan is in the F.O. not the team itself. Flutie? I hope not. He did not teach Brees much.

Your right on with this one Jai!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by fin-atic
I say with the 1st pick if they only have one they pick either Rivers or Carey. If they have two #1 picks I think they get both.

That is MY hope also.

Originally posted by texasPHINSfan
i seriously doubt the fins will pick another linebacker first in the draft. they did that last year with eddie moore, and he should be back from injury for this next season - he's supposed to be REAL good too.... so having a linebacking core of him, seau and thomas will make our mid-field unstoppable... plus i agree with what someone said about greenwood - he'd be cheap to resign and he's good.

i see us getting a QB or WR or OL in the first round....

The thing i don't get is that if Eddie Moore is suppossed to be THAT good, how come was it when his name was called, all the sportscasters said, "Eddie, who??", not counting any of us either? :lol:

Originally posted by Noland
I know that we need WR OL player but you can draft them in the later rounds an find good or great WR and linemen most of the time the best ones sometime are in the later rounds. IMO I would go with a QB most of the time not all the time the QB do not do as good in the later rounds. Few do Brady and so forth we have been needing a rookie qb for years we need to go ahead a get him. We went after Josh Huepel a couple of years ago in the later rounds and that was a joke. I cold have told you that when they drafted him I was pissed off that was a wasted pick. We of got a O lineman defensive player or something WR maybe that was probably a decision by the Coach you know how he likes sorry QB he believes in them. It will be different next season.

You mean later picks like Smith, whitley, Jerman and such. After a few yrs of devolopement, they can become solid. But we're in the need for a play now type, not having to throw a 3rd rndr to the wolves like we did Smith last yr.
Heupel was a 7th rndr. hardly too many of those are '"wasted" picks. They're usually the "best athlete available" picks anyway and just a project and training camp fodder anyway.

The thing i don't get is that if Eddie Moore is suppossed to be THAT good, how come was it when his name was called, all the sportscasters said, "Eddie, who??", not counting any of us either? ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moore brings it when he plays. I think he will do well in the right situations. He is quick but a little undersized. I could see him as a cover LB or even a pass rusher on the edge where he might not have to face blocks against 300lb'rs. I mean he is not going to make up for our offensive woes but I dont think he would kill our d if he is on the field. Hopefully he also got smarter watching Junior play last season.

Originally posted by knoxpk
The thing i don't get is that if Eddie Moore is suppossed to be THAT good, how come was it when his name was called, all the sportscasters said, "Eddie, who??", not counting any of us either? ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moore brings it when he plays. I think he will do well in the right situations. He is quick but a little undersized. I could see him as a cover LB or even a pass rusher on the edge where he might not have to face blocks against 300lb'rs. I mean he is not going to make up for our offensive woes but I dont think he would kill our d if he is on the field. Hopefully he also got smarter watching Junior play last season.

I know what you're saying but my point was, if he is THAT good, why didn't more ppl know of him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom