With the 20th pick, the Miami Dolphins select... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With the 20th pick, the Miami Dolphins select...

Status
Not open for further replies.
wasnt the QB coach....was the GM....i believe his name was Ron Wolf.....name should sound familiar eh......

No I know that. I am saying who was the QB coach that developed those guys.

Head coach I think. Sherman was the TE coach. Damn I can't remember.

Andy Reid was the QB coach in Green Bay.

Their QB coaches through their years of developing QBs:

Steve Mariucci
Andy Reid
Mike McCarthy

Jon Gruden may have been a QB coach for Green Bay before he went to Philadelphia as the offensive coordinator under Ray Rhodes.

Green Bay's current QB coach is Darrell Bevell.

The first official QB coach that Marino had in Miami was Gary Stevens. Don Strock did more coaching than anyone though when he was the back up QB.

i seriously doubt the fins will pick another linebacker first in the draft. they did that last year with eddie moore, and he should be back from injury for this next season - he's supposed to be REAL good too.... so having a linebacking core of him, seau and thomas will make our mid-field unstoppable... plus i agree with what someone said about greenwood - he'd be cheap to resign and he's good.

i see us getting a QB or WR or OL in the first round....

Eddie Moore will play Mike when we are leading, because he will let Zach get a rest and have less wear and tear. He is a very good cover LB which you need when you are leading.

I know that we need WR OL player but you can draft them in the later rounds an find good or great WR and linemen most of the time the best ones sometime are in the later rounds. IMO I would go with a QB most of the time not all the time the QB do not do as good in the later rounds. Few do Brady and so forth we have been needing a rookie qb for years we need to go ahead a get him. We went after Josh Huepel a couple of years ago in the later rounds and that was a joke. I cold have told you that when they drafted him I was pissed off that was a wasted pick. We of got a O lineman defensive player or something WR maybe that was probably a decision by the Coach you know how he likes sorry QB he believes in them. It will be different next season.

Miami selects Outland trophy winner Robert Gallery.

One can dream can't he?

outlandgallery-1.jpg

I highly doubt that Miami would go defense with the first round pick even if Wanny were nominally in charge of the draft still. There's been so much pressure to improve the offense that it's about a sure thing that we're going to get a QB or a WR with the first pick, unless some absolute stud O lineman is available.
The wildcard, of course, being that we trade our pick for a player, which I wouldn't mind.

............will pick Phillip Rivers QB NC State.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom