• Philip Rivers ~ QB

Votes: 48 41.7%
  • Chris Gamble ~ CB

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters

MDolphins2003

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Who do you think the Phins will take with the 20th pick?

Who would you like for the Phins to take with the 20th pick?

No trade ups or downs....Just the 20th pick.

Every player may not be there with the 20th pick.

Hell a player that should not be there might slip that is not on the list.

So just choose from the above players...lol

It entirely depends on if we have two 1st rounders.

Look if we have one this is settled. Meuller if he is our GM does not take QBs round 1(atleast not alone). He will go OL or WR. If we have two it will in all likeliness if we had two picks he will take a QB with one and a WR/OL with the others.

Now if you are asking what I would want if there were only one first rounder and it was me as the GM? Rashaun Woods for me.

I still believe that we will have two first rounders. Rivers+Woods for me.

If they settle for the 20th pick, they'll take an OG.

ETA: Reading is fundamental huh? ;) I didn't see that you typed WHO and not WHAT POSITION. I don't know that much about college ball, so I have no opinions as far as names.

Last edited by a moderator:
If they had two give me:
Woods & Hall

That away the D improves at the nickel & dime. The ST gets a stud. Ricky & C.C. gets another playmaker.........dddrrroooollllll........ ;)

With the 20th pick Miami selects a CB :tongue:

And if they have a 2nd pick in the 1st.

With the yadda yadda pick of the round Miami selects a LB.

It's the Dave way.

Thank god Dave won't be in charge draft day.

He ain't a first rounder in this WR draft. He has not even declared.

Originally posted by VanDolPhan
With the 20th pick Miami selects a CB :tongue:

And if they have a 2nd pick in the 1st.

With the yadda yadda pick of the round Miami selects a LB.

It's the Dave way.

Thank god Dave won't be in charge draft day.

We can all breathe a sigh of relief that Dave's nuts have been snatched away from him as far as personnel decisions are concerned. :whew:

I am not saying that Mark will not do as good as Michael Clayton. But size does help. That being said I would take Michael for the Size. The hands and speed are about the same.

Wanny will probably ask his GM to take Chris Gamble or DeAngelo Hall (if either are still around.) :rolleyes:

I would take Clayton or Lee Evans if either is still around. Phillip Rivers at #20 could be a reach and we might be able to trade down and still get him.

It looks like so far most would like to go for a future QB. That is not bad. But he can not lead right now.

Taking a CB....might not be that funny. D. Hall is also a GREAT ST player. So adding points from KR & PR would be something that the Phins have not had or done in a LLLLOONNNGGG Time. Picking him would be like getting the another player. After all ST is 33% of the game. Just ask the Chiefs. Hell even Mare after missing 2 FG's that could have won the game.

All in all the Phins will have a DAMN good player....The scary thing is that they might get even a better player if someone takes OGUN. Throw in a 3rd and even wanny could not mess it up....oohh wait this just in wanny traded the next two years 2nd for a 4th round LB....

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Wanny will probably ask his GM to take Chris Gamble or DeAngelo Hall (if either are still around.) :rolleyes:

I would take Clayton or Lee Evans if either is still around. Phillip Rivers at #20 could be a reach and we might be able to trade down and still get him.

Since I don't know squat about college ball, I'm guessing by the rolled eyes that those two play D? :)

[Wannstedt and Mueller in the draft war room]

[Dave] I think you should...

[Mueller] Get the hell out of here Dave! I don't need your input.
You screwed up the last drafts. Jamar Fletcher? Eddie Moore? What the hell were you thinking?

[Dave] Yeah but from a defensive standpoint...

[Mueller] No more freaking "standpoints" and "perspectives". Get out! I have work to do.

[Proceeds to draft a big-time offensive lineman] :D

No? Well, I tried :escape:

Back
Top Bottom