With The 20th Pick The Phins Take.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With The 20th Pick The Phins Take....

Who would you take with the 20th Pick?

• Rashaun Woods ~ WR

Votes: 17 14.8%
  • Michael Clayton ~ WR

Votes: 15 13.0%
  • DJ Williams ~ LB

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • DeAngelo Hall ~ CB/KR/PR

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Vernon Carey ~ G/T

Votes: 14 12.2%
  • Lee Evans ~ WR

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Michael Jenkins ~ WR

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Michael Boulware ~ LB

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Philip Rivers ~ QB

Votes: 48 41.7%
  • Chris Gamble ~ CB

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Trust me Meuller is not an idiot. He drafts well defensively or offensively.

He will rebuild the D if he stays long enough as well and Huizenga should realize it and give him the spot right now.

Huizenga is an owner who likes to stay out of everything. The opposite of a Jerry Jones. So Mueller is perfect in this role.

Originally posted by MDolphins2003

..All in all the Phins will have a DAMN good player....The scary thing is that they might get even a better player if someone takes OGUN. Throw in a 3rd and even wanny could not mess it up....oohh wait this just in wanny traded the next two years 2nd for a 4th round LB....

Oh man. Note to self. Don't drink water while reading posts by MDolphins2003. That one cracked me up. :lol:

I say we go for the young QB Rivers.

If not maybe Carey.

Better not be defense.

All of this will be decided depending on who we get via Free Agency and who we lose. I would rather have the veteran lineman and young QB.

Originally posted by MDolphins2003
yeah I do not know how to use the "quote".....lol...

Just click the "quote button" o nthe post you want to quote and it will bring you to the new post screen :D

You know, some people might think we need don't need a CB, but with Madison and Surtain getting older, Buckley being a FA next year (or he might retire?) as is Freeman, we could lose 3 out of our 4 CBs (Madison, T-Buck, Freeman) this offseason. So we might take a CB. Personally I hope we take Rivers, and Michael Clayton. That way we could have a great offense in the future (Rivers, Williams, Konrad, McMichael, Lee, Chambers, Clayton, etc.)

I agree with Clumpie, I don't think the QB will be there in the 20th pick.

Anyways we need to shore up our OL before we get a QB or WR.

:cooldude:

I think he plays the dime?

Originally posted by Disnardo
I agree with Clumpie, I don't think the QB will be there in the 20th pick.

Anyways we need to shore up our OL before we get a QB or WR.

:cooldude:

Yup I believe we could pretty much get a stud guard or center if we want to pick that high but a high chance they start day one.

JP Losman who just happens to be a higher rated QB than Rivers is not on the list?

I'd take Casey Clausen in the third round for a QB.

I'd like WR/OL in the first. Some of the guys on this list don't really excite me.

954 steals

Originally posted by Dolfan954

Since I don't know squat about college ball, I'm guessing by the rolled eyes that those two play D? :)

[Wannstedt and Mueller in the draft war room]

[Dave] I think you should...

[Mueller] Get the hell out of here Dave! I don't need your input.
You screwed up the last drafts. Jamar Fletcher? Eddie Moore? What the hell were you thinking?

[Dave] Yeah but from a defensive standpoint...

[Mueller] No more freaking "standpoints" and "perspectives". Get out! I have work to do.

[Proceeds to draft a big-time offensive lineman] :D

No? Well, I tried :escape:
My writing style:lol: :lol:
differencs is he knows how to spell, and punctuate:lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom