With The 9th Pick Of The 2007 Nfl Draft.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With The 9th Pick Of The 2007 Nfl Draft....

No way we draft a DT at 9 since we resigned Keith Traylor and Kevin Vickerson. Also, no way Alan Branch is there at 9.

I don't want Ted Ginn Jr or Brady Quinn. If we stay in the #9 spot I think we draft LaRon Landry though I still think he can be gotten a little later in the first round.

Levi Brown. for sure.

We need a LT. Our O-Line needs to be as strong/deep our as DL line... otherwise we will continue to have a piss poor offense....this guy is a monster...

No way we draft a DT at 9 since we resigned Keith Traylor and Kevin Vickerson. Also, no way Alan Branch is there at 9.

Traylor is 38 years old and Vickerson is a fringe NFL player right now. And let's not forget Manny Wright, who's no sure thing either.

I don't want Ted Ginn Jr or Brady Quinn. If we stay in the #9 spot I think we draft LaRon Landry though I still think he can be gotten a little later in the first round.

Branch could easily be there... he be great pick up... (Vickerson is going to NFL europe and not a lock for this team... Traylor is not gonna be around long term...

Landry? why?. we drafted Jason Allen as our FS last year 1st round. Bell as SS...

need to build our 0-line.... LT, C, LG still needs upgrades... otherwise our offense will suck.. like it has the past few years.... too much patchwork... instead of laying down a nice foundation....

i think levi brown is becoming a strong possibility....his value is up there now...some mock drafts have him going 7 and 8

i think levi brown is becoming a strong possibility....his value is up there now...some mock drafts have him going 7 and 8

will be interesting to see if Cards trade out of their slot..... trading to a team like Vikings or Texans who may want a shot at Quinn... Cards then will be able to draft Brown at 7 or 8. (ahead of the Phins). Cards lost Leonard Davis ..and their o-line is in bad shape....

Texans could also be looking at Brown if they stay at 8.

Branch would be a great pick...to play a 3-4 you need a big guy in the middle....Manny Wright and Vickerson are more DT's than NT and Rod Wright will play more End than DT too.....Branch over Brown or Laundry anytime of the week.

Ozzy rules!!

I would not be against picking Branch or Okoye.

I would rather pick Levi Brown though. If we don't fix our oline, we're going to have another dismal offensive season.:(

Im a Levi Brown fan. I just do not think Mueller is with Alabi in the wings.

Its Laron Landry. He fits our D like a glove and he will become the PB safety this exciting defense desperately needs. 4.35 forty and hits QB's like a heat seeking missle.

I would not be against picking Branch or Okoye.

I would rather pick Levi Brown though. If we don't fix our oline, we're going to have another dismal offensive season.:(

We are going to get a C and a G who can also play tackle. Just my opine.

Trade down and pick Ryan Kalil C preferrable in the early 20's

Back
Top Bottom