With The 9th Pick Of The 2007 Nfl Draft.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With The 9th Pick Of The 2007 Nfl Draft....

With the 9th pick of the 2007 NFL Draft the Miami Dolphins select

*pause*

Jared Zabransky

With the ninth pick in the draft the Miami Dolphins select
Laron Landry LSU university...guys we will love this guy...go to you tube and watch him...we have never drafted a safety like this guy...
4.3 speed hits like a truck ...Love to see him come off the corner on a blitz and kill Chad Pennington

I say the fins should trade down, pick up an extra 2nd rounder, and grab G. Olsen.

I am kidding but, i still think he should become a dolphin. Maybe if Quinn's gone go play B. And take Zabransky either last round first day, or first round second day.

Zabransky is a 6th rounder at best, and that might not even be as a quarterback.

I'm fine with Tedd Ginn JR, Brady Quinn, or Landry.

funny how every nfl guy said he was the best QB at the combine. Posting best QB 40 Time. One of the best QB throwing distance/accuracy.

With the 9th pick, Laron Landry. I'd be just as happy if they traded down to 12 or 13 and nabbed Brown there. I wouldn't be upset with Brown at 9 but I think it's too early for him.

I'd be happy with either Landry or Nelson or Brown.

Drafting either Landry or Nelson would mean moving Jason Allen back to CB (where I feel he would be better suited).

Brown would give us a good, young LT to anchor our line for a long time.

funny how every nfl guy said he was the best QB at the combine. Posting best QB 40 Time. One of the best QB throwing distance/accuracy.

I don't know any one who said Zabransky was the best QB at the combine. He had the best 40, yes, but he didn't throw the fastest ball, and I doubt he was most accurate.

I really can't see the Phins drafting a Safety with all the NEEDS on the OL and at QB. I'm thinking the only guys they should draft with their 1st Rd. pick aare Quinn or Brown and with their 2A Rd pick are : Stanton or Kalil. With their 2B pick I would love to see Michael Bush or Antonio Pittman to give us some reliable depth behind R. Brown.

GO PHINS~!

I think by how well Reggie Nelson did at the florida pro day that he may be a possibility. The reporters said all the coaches were impressed and he was by far the best one at that pro day. His 40 times and other times beat all safetys at the combine. I would take Nelson over Landry but thats just IMO.

Back
Top Bottom