With the Third Pick of the 2021 NFL Draft, the Miami Dolphins Select... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With the Third Pick of the 2021 NFL Draft, the Miami Dolphins Select...

Should be a no brainer. Football is all about offensive playmakers. He's skill set is like Tyreke Hill.

Usually I'd be against getting a WR at #3, however Mr. Smith shows that he can play at a high level on the big stage. Let's get him!
Makes sense on so many levels. First, his talent is evident and Miami is desperate for a playmaker at wide receiver.

Secondly, he has played with Tua so that should help his NFL transition. Thirdly, if Gailey stays on in Miami, the RPO offense should continue to expand. Smith has experience in that offense.

Parsons unless they don’t green light his character.

Last edited:
Smith can do more to help the Dolphins win than any player in this draft. Except maybe J'Mar Chase.

Meh, he’s ballin this year but Bama always has guys that ball out. They had 3, well 4 elite wrs last year in Juedy, Ruggs, Smith, and Waddle.

Ruggs and Juedy left for the NFL and then Waddle got hurt this year. Smith could put up 2500 yards and I’m still not drafting a 175lb wr top 3

Parsons unless they don’t green light his character.

While I’ve disagreed with you plenty over the years, I have much respect of the knowledge and contributions you’ve displayed during my time here.

So with that said, I’d love to better understand your rationale for choosing Parsons over Sewell or an elite level offensive play making prospect. Especially considering the current strengths and weaknesses of the Dolphins and their needs.

I think Parsons is a very nice prospect. But considering the needs MIA has on offense and the fact that there are elite level prospects equal to Parsons on that side of the ball — I just don’t see the justification.

If MIA drafts Parsons, I surely hope it comes with a trade down so that MIA adds a few more draft assets to also secure an elite receiving prospect later in the round.

If they take Parsons over Sewell or Smith/Chase and then aren’t able to get Waddle, Bateman, etc. I believe it would be a mistake.

I suspect you will see a trade down....Patriots like more picks than high picks. I think Flores and Grier are the same.

Back
Top Bottom