With Tyreek Hill and Jaylen Waddle in tow, the Miami Dolphins' offense will be one of the most intriguing storylines of the 2022 NFL season | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With Tyreek Hill and Jaylen Waddle in tow, the Miami Dolphins' offense will be one of the most intriguing storylines of the 2022 NFL season

Fin-Loco

Grilling Chicken Little
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I think it’s safe to say we don’t know exactly what to expect but we do know the caliber of players Hill and Waddle are so hence the exuberance. Still a lot of what ifs but not with these guys.

If Tua has progressed (he definitely has) and the OL has improved (it definitely has) then how can anyone contain this offense? All eyes on Mike McDaniel.

The thing is……wait til we add another first round OL and that Texas RB next year. I’ll tell ya’ll right now I’m planning to trade up with our second rounder next year and end up with 3 first round picks. Sending a clear message to the other 31 teams. 😮

Last edited:
Having Tyreek in the WR room will raise Waddle way way up.

I'm telling you. It's Gesickis year in fantasy.

He's gonna benefit with a bunch of them 20-30 yard Giraffe style seem routes every game because of this.

This is what is so exciting.

Take away Hill and Waddle. Cover Edmonds and or Mostert out of the backfield.

Oh wait, who's that oddly galloping giraffe that just picked up 25 yards on the seem? Oh we have to worry about Gesicki too?

Tua in the shotgun.
Mostert to his right, Edmonds to his left.
Gesicki in the slot, Hill and Waddle on the outside.

Who you covering? Put a safety on both Hill and Waddle to double. Perfect. I'll take single coverage with a linebacker all day long on Gesicki.
Oh it's an off day for Gesicki. That's ok..... I'll take a mismatched LBER on Mostert or Edmonds all day long also.. we can enjoy a day of many Many 20 yard pick up put of the flat.

Haven't even mentioned Wilson yet lol.

In the end, it all comes down to Tua. It is exciting to think of the possibilities.

You can't let Waddle and Hill beat you. But then again you can't let Moster flat you and Gesicki seem you all day long.

Please please Tua. Prove I made the right decision naming my 2nd child Tua. She will be so happy lol

He's gonna benefit with a bunch of them 20-30 yard Giraffe style seem routes every game because of this.

Oh wait, who's that oddly galloping giraffe that just picked up 25 yards on the seem? Oh we have to worry about Gesicki too?

Tua in the shotgun.

Who you covering? Put a safety on both Hill and Waddle to double. Perfect. I'll take single coverage with a linebacker all day long on Gesicki.
Oh it's an off day for Gesicki. That's ok..... I'll take a mismatched LBER on Mostert or Edmonds all day long also.. we can enjoy a day of many Many 20 yard pick up put of the flat.

In the end, it all comes down to Tua. It is exciting to think of the possibilities.

You can't let Waddle and Hill beat you. But then again you can't let Moster flat you and Gesicki seem you all day long.

Please please Tua. Prove I made the right decision naming my 2nd child Tua. She will be so happy lol

You named your second child after an unproven QB?

I really do hope he lights it up now for your sake.

I think it’s safe to say we don’t know exactly what to expect but we do know the caliber of players Hill and Waddle are so hence the exuberance. Still a lot of what ifs but not with these guys.

If Tua has progressed (he definitely has) and the OL has improved (it definitely has) then how can anyone contain this offense? All eyes on Mike McDaniel.

The thing is……wait til we add another first round OL and that Texas RB next year. I’ll tell ya’ll right now I’m planning to trade up with our second rounder next year and end up with 3 first round picks. Sending a clear message to the other 31 teams. 😮

I'll tell you what; I tend to get a little hyperbolic when I talk college RBs, but with this kid, I don't need to. Bijan Robinson is the best college back I've seen in at least ten years. I know RB don't get drafted high very much any more, but he's an exception. He might very well go Top 15, if not top 10.

Tua in the shotgun.

I'd like to see the 12 personnel grouping used frequently.

My rationale is Gesicki is the 3rd "wideout"; the 2nd TE (preferably Long) is used to assist the OL & then release into the flat.

The same could be said for the 21 personnel grouping w/ Ingold instead of a TE.

Wilson and Gesicki should benefit from teams worrying about the speed of Hill and Waddle.

And Waddle is going to be going against #2 CB's a lot more this year which should be a problem for those defenses.

The improvement of the OL(which is not that great but surely quite a bit better than it has been)should create actual running lanes (!) for the RB's as well as time for Tua to throw.

I don't see how the Offense is not significantly better.

I'll tell you what; I tend to get a little hyperbolic when I talk college RBs, but with this kid, I don't need to. Bijan Robinson is the best college back I've seen in at least ten years. I know RB don't get drafted high very much any more, but he's an exception. He might very well go Top 15, if not top 10.

100%. That kid might be the player that puts us over the top and on a 5 year rookie deal, it’s optimizes his window within our greater window.

I like the Edmonds upgrade. I like security of having Michel and Mostert over lesser NFL talents that we’ve been trotting out there.

That said, I can’t help but salivate at the thought of adding the next AP or LT. The R in RPO stands for something right?

I like the Texas AM kid too as a potential second rounder.

Wait til you lay eyes on the RB from my HS in Reading. Pa. Nick Singleton, he’s heading to Penn State. He was named the national offensive HS player of the year from the Maxwell club. Massive talent. I’m looking to acquire 2025 picks next draft cycle.

Going way back, I remember Paul Warfield being virtually uncoverable. That is what Hill can add. Waddle and Hill both get open quickly so that's going to put a ton of pressure on defenses.

The article makes a good point about Hill and Waddle being similar. I'm not sure that's a challenge as much as it can be a strength. But I do agree that Miami needs to figure out the best way to use both of these players.

Wilson and Gesicki should benefit from teams worrying about the speed of Hill and Waddle.

And Waddle is going to be going against #2 CB's a lot more this year which should be a problem for those defenses.

The improvement of the OL(which is not that great but surely quite a bit better than it has been)should create actual running lanes (!) for the RB's as well as time for Tua to throw.

I don't see how the Offense is not significantly better.

Too many overlook the value of players outside of stats. TH will help Waddle, Gesicki, wilson, and the RBs. Waddle will help TH, Gesicki, Wilson, and the RBs. No way to statistically calculate that help. Now if Mcd can call plays and et the most out of the talent, this should be fun

100%. That kid might be the player that puts us over the top and on a 5 year rookie deal, it’s optimizes his window within our greater window.

I like the Edmonds upgrade. I like security of having Michel and Mostert over lesser NFL talents that we’ve been trotting out there.

That said, I can’t help but salivate at the thought of adding the next AP or LT. The R in RPO stands for something right?

I like the Texas AM kid too as a potential second rounder.

Wait til you lay eyes on the RB from my HS in Reading. Pa. Nick Singleton, he’s heading to Penn State. He was named the national offensive HS player of the year from the Maxwell club. Massive talent. I’m looking to acquire 2025 picks next draft cycle.

I'm familiar with Nick Singleton. Reminds me of a shiftier Ron Dayne.

Back
Top Bottom