With Tyreek Hill and Jaylen Waddle in tow, the Miami Dolphins' offense will be one of the most intriguing storylines of the 2022 NFL season | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With Tyreek Hill and Jaylen Waddle in tow, the Miami Dolphins' offense will be one of the most intriguing storylines of the 2022 NFL season

I'm familiar with Nick Singleton. Reminds me of a shiftier Ron Dayne.

Im not thrilled he’s going to Penn State, I believe he originally committed to Florida.

Been an Ohio State fan living in Penn State country for over 3 decades. I have no complaints there as the Buckeyes have dominated them in that time but I’ll be torn with this kid on the field.

I'm telling you. It's Gesickis year in fantasy.

He's gonna benefit with a bunch of them 20-30 yard Giraffe style seem routes every game because of this.

This is what is so exciting.

Take away Hill and Waddle. Cover Edmonds and or Mostert out of the backfield.

Oh wait, who's that oddly galloping giraffe that just picked up 25 yards on the seem? Oh we have to worry about Gesicki too?

Tua in the shotgun.
Mostert to his right, Edmonds to his left.
Gesicki in the slot, Hill and Waddle on the outside.

Who you covering? Put a safety on both Hill and Waddle to double. Perfect. I'll take single coverage with a linebacker all day long on Gesicki.
Oh it's an off day for Gesicki. That's ok..... I'll take a mismatched LBER on Mostert or Edmonds all day long also.. we can enjoy a day of many Many 20 yard pick up put of the flat.

Haven't even mentioned Wilson yet lol.

In the end, it all comes down to Tua. It is exciting to think of the possibilities.

You can't let Waddle and Hill beat you. But then again you can't let Moster flat you and Gesicki seem you all day long.

Please please Tua. Prove I made the right decision naming my 2nd child Tua. She will be so happy lol
This is interesting. I've been in a dynasty league for over 20 years with 8 keepers and I'm currently deciding between Gesicki and Cordarrelle Patterson. I was thinking of dropping Gesicki because he'll see less targets with Tyreek here

I'll tell you what; I tend to get a little hyperbolic when I talk college RBs, but with this kid, I don't need to. Bijan Robinson is the best college back I've seen in at least ten years. I know RB don't get drafted high very much any more, but he's an exception. He might very well go Top 15, if not top 10.
Funny you mention that. Today on my FB feed there were Reggie Bush highlights from his time with Miami. I kind of forgot how great he was.

A back like that can turn three yards into 25, or one missed tackle into a touchdown. That's been missing from this offense for a long, long time.

Funny you mention that. Today on my FB feed there were Reggie Bush highlights from his time with Miami. I kind of forgot how great he was.

A back like that can turn three yards into 25, or one missed tackle into a touchdown. That's been missing from this offense for a long, long time.

Yep, and I get the Reggie Bush comparisons, but he reminds me more of Marcus Allen.

I am growing enamored with the burst and top end speed of Devon Achane from A&M.

i know he does not have the size we think McDaniel likes in his RB's, but adding his speed to Hill and Waddle would be Fantasy Football type FUN.

I am growing enamored with the burst and top end speed of Devon Achane from A&M.

i know he does not have the size we think McDaniel likes in his RB's, but adding his speed to Hill and Waddle would be Fantasy Football type FUN.

Definitely a fan of Achane as well.

I am pleased we added the veteran talent we did to upgrade backfield in 2022 but who knows how that will play out. We're all hoping for the best obviously. At this point in our rebuild, its really hard not to want that top end back.

This Jahmyr Gibbs I mentioned in the previous post should be in the mix for the second round with the transfer to Alabama. Gibbs's stats might be eye popping when he hits the field with future NFL OL and not Georgia Tech's OL.

I don't expect Miami to look RB early in the Draft.

McDaniel has been with the Shanahans for a long time and they have had good running games without using early picks on RB's.

Shanahan has stated that if you have a chance at a special RB then you should never hesitate to take him. I could see McDaniel having a similar take. Whether Miami looks at a RB early next year will depend on how the RBs perform this year and if they see a special RB available. If the RB position is still seen as a weakness and there's a special back available then it would be folly to pass on that upgrade.

Too many overlook the value of players outside of stats. TH will help Waddle, Gesicki, wilson, and the RBs. Waddle will help TH, Gesicki, Wilson, and the RBs. No way to statistically calculate that help. Now if Mcd can call plays and et the most out of the talent, this should be fun
McD already has proven his ability in offensive design (his intelligence is impressive) in SFO, the question will be if the QB gets the ball to this track team of a receiver corps beyond bubble screens range and in rough weather.....

McD already has proven his ability in offensive design (his intelligence is impressive) in SFO, the question will be if the QB gets the ball to this track team of a receiver corps beyond bubble screens range and in rough weather.....

Don't disagree. My point was TH and waddle will make the other receivers more productive by demanding more coverage fro top corners.

Back
Top Bottom