With X Gone, who lines up opposite of Ramsey this upcoming season? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With X Gone, who lines up opposite of Ramsey this upcoming season?

It will be interesting to see how this works out. I have no idea what we have in Cam Smith......Bonner I believe actually played more than he did last year.

I would let the two battle for the position and see what happens. Also, need to sign a veteran for insurance.....

Would you draft Cooper DeJean if he’s there at 21? I think he’s gonna be one of those guys who are gonna make a lot of teams looks silly for passing on him early.

Would you draft Cooper DeJean if he’s there at 21? I think he’s gonna be one of those guys who are gonna make a lot of teams looks silly for passing on him early.
Unfortunately CB is a need, always is, but we don't have the luxury of a first on it. OL should be priority #1 for everyone here. We are missing a guard and center currently without even looking at backups. At least at CB we have starting players. Third pick for me, not sure where that lands as I'm pretty sure Grier is gonna be trading a bit.

You think he's gonna stay at Corner in the NFL or move to Saftey?
He has the size, frame, skills and instincts to be a boundary CB in the NFL. It is going to come down to whether or not he improved his 40 yard dash time since he entered college. If he is still in the 4.55 range there is almost no chance he will play outside CB. That being said, I would still draft him if he is there at 21. You either get a solid #2 CB (and future #1 when Ramsey leaves) or another elite starting safety to pair with Holland (who could walk after next year if we don’t work out an extension). Win-win IMO.

He has the size, frame, skills and instincts to be a boundary CB in the NFL. It is going to come down to whether or not he improved his 40 yard dash time since he entered college. If he is still in the 4.55 range there is almost no chance he will play outside CB. That being said, I would still draft him if he is there at 21. You either get a solid #2 CB (and future #1 when Ramsey leaves) or another elite starting safety to pair with Holland (who could walk after next year if we don’t work out an extension). Win-win IMO.
This is the way I see it, if the NFL let's Kool-Aid get away with holding on almost every play like they do with Sauce Gardner he will be a great corner, if the league decides to actually call holding on him, he should be moved to Saftey.

I have him projected as a saftey but what do I know.

Back
Top Bottom