With X Gone, who lines up opposite of Ramsey this upcoming season? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With X Gone, who lines up opposite of Ramsey this upcoming season?

i disagree here, id take howards 8 years here.

On their best day, if I needed one guy to shut down Randy Moss or Terrell Owens because my life depended on it, I am going Surtain all day. He was a blanket.

X had a knack for making big plays but also for giving them up. PS23 was a purer cover guy. Howard was better than Madison though.

On their best day, if I needed one guy to shut down Randy Moss or Terrell Owens because my life depended on it, I am going Surtain all day. He was a blanket.

X had a knack for making big plays but also for giving them up. PS23 was a purer cover guy. Howard was better than Madison though.
talking about whole body of work I believe X was the best..his mvp run that one year is better than anything Madison or sutra in out on tape

I am curious, did you ever watch Troy Vincent!!!

I think he gets the #1 spot in my book. Too bad he moved to Philadelphia at the peak of his career.
JB Brown was great too. Watch his interception against the greatest WR ever, Jerry Rice! I remember Jerry Rice gave JB a pat on the helmet after that INT.
Loved me some Troy, and was gutted when he left. Had he stayed, he'd be up there, for me.

With Howard officially gone, CB could now be the number one priority at #21 during the draft. DeJean, Arnold, Wiggins and Mitchell are could be big considerations.

With Howard officially gone, CB could now be the number one priority at #21 during the draft. DeJean, Arnold, Wiggins and Mitchell are could be big considerations.
I hear you brother, but we need to see who is there to bolster our offensive line depending what happens with FA and or if we trade down. We can't go into another season with Tua not having good protection. :ffic:

Should be Cam Smith’s job to lose. I like him a lot but I’d add a second/third wave vet CB (someone better than Eli ****ing Apple) to provide competition and a security net.

Wouldn’t even consider drafting a CB with 21 or 55. Don’t care who falls.

Not many thought Miami would draft a CB last year; which was the strength of the draft. Most thought TE was going to be the pick. This year an opportunity to perhaps get a very talented, maybe even the top CB, in the entire 2024 draft; could be possible. I'm not discounting Chris Grier. He tends to buck the trend.

oh im sure we will over draft for a CB and continue to ignore the middle of our defense, LB'ers, center and the countless other needs we have. In fact Grier will prolly double down and draft 2 corners.,,,,,hope they can tackle

Not many thought Miami would draft a CB last year; which was the strength of the draft. Most thought TE was going to be the pick. This year an opportunity to perhaps get a very talented, maybe even the top CB, in the entire 2024 draft; could be possible. I'm not discounting Chris Grier. He tends to buck the trend.
Should draft a CB every year regardless of need. It's such a crucial position.

Back
Top Bottom