With X Gone, who lines up opposite of Ramsey this upcoming season? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With X Gone, who lines up opposite of Ramsey this upcoming season?

Shedding all this salary is great... until it's time to replace them on the field and you realize they were better than everyone else here.

Hopefully not, but it may happen with some of the guys we release.

Wrong scheme. Fangio used everyone incorrectly to fit his f*cked up model. That's not exactly breaking news.
Kohou is a slot corner. That’s where he will excel. Putting him up against tall and physical WRs is a bad matchup for him and a recipe for disaster

I’m available.

Of course back in high school I was timed in the 40 using a sundial.

… and I’m now approx. 150lbs. fatter

So, yeah, I’ll sign for $2.3 million
:UP:

I know the feeling.
I'd be willing to play the fool for 2.3 million bucks. - LOL

I'll be shocked if it's Cam Smith

That elevation seems to rely on desperation to blame Vic Fangio for everything.

Meanwhile I'll rely yet again on generalities above specifics. For Cam Smith to never play it means others were seeing the same thing Fangio did.

I'll be shocked if it's Cam Smith

That elevation seems to rely on desperation to blame Vic Fangio for everything.

Meanwhile I'll rely yet again on generalities above specifics. For Cam Smith to never play it means others were seeing the same thing Fangio did.
I will take Smith just to see your shocked face. :ffic:

Shedding all this salary is great... until it's time to replace them on the field and you realize they were better than everyone else here.

Hopefully not, but it may happen with some of the guys we release.

You think the cap is optional or something? Math is a harsh mistress.

For a stop gap, Gilmore would be a good signing.
He still can play in the NFL. Vs the Packers, he had an injury from the week prior that was still messing with him.
Sure, may of lost some footspeed but still has enough to be a competent corner along Ramsey.

I’d put X ahead of Madison. But definitely not Surtain.
I can agree w this. X had the best ball tracking skill of any DB in team history though. Those deep “come from behind over the top and pick it off” plays were special. Very prime Richard Sherman-like, pre DUI and all.

I can agree w this. X had the best ball tracking skill of any DB in team history though. Those deep “come from behind over the top and pick it off” plays were special. Very prime Richard Sherman-like, pre DUI and all.

I remember a game clincher against the Raiders in the middle of the endzone where he came out like a hawk to seal the W.

If not for the knee injuries we might be talking about a Hall of Famer. Granted the personal stuff that came out about him in the last couple years made it a little easier to not want him around.

Back
Top Bottom