Without Any Stars, Miami Dolphins Are Now the NFL's Least Interesting Team | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Without Any Stars, Miami Dolphins Are Now the NFL's Least Interesting Team

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
It is OK with me as long as it produces results.:thumbsup Bring on the "No Names"

dolphins.jpg

It's tough to imagine what kind of merchandise fills out the Dolphins pro shops these days. Is there a Dolphins jersey that is safe to buy? You're likely better off buying a No. 13 Dan Marino jersey, which says a lot about the current state of the franchise. Or you can roll the dice and buy a Danny Amendola jersey. Your call. All in all, the Dolphins have an obvious problem heading into an extremely important season: The lack top-flight talent.
http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/miami-dolphins-have-no-star-players-left-10171814

Who cares if a team has superstars? Look at the Lions with the vastly over-rated Stafford chewing up so much of their cap space and the holes it creates in their running game, OL and other areas. Where has it gotten them?

I would rather see a team that plays together and actually knows the playbook and not individuals that are trying to freelance at the expense of the other 10 players on the field with them.

Wake is a star! Jones is regarded as one although I've never been on that bandwagon. Drake could turn into one. What I think we are assembling here is a team full of good smart players with play making ability. You can win with those teams... more so than a team with a few or even a heaping handful of stars, but mediocre to bad players eslewhere.

I just see a bad offense and a bad defense, and i don’t see the draft being a savior at all.

Last edited:
Then we create new stars for crying out loud. I personally could care less about popularity right now, if these moves work out and we get to the playoffs, I for one will be quite happy stars or no stars.

I mean whether people want to admit it or not, if you take a look at the past 20 Super Bowl winners, most had elite players, or units, or QB's. You can say we got smarter unfortunately you also need top talent because most of the time when you face those teams that have elite players they are just as smart and have a lot of talent.

Who cares how interesting the team is based off names.
We could land a star this year in the draft...

I know, I know, but the Pats had one star for years when they won a lot. They had a GOAT QB and a bunch of smart players doing their job.

Besides, if Drake can stay healthy I can see him being one.
Maybe if Parker developed some courage, but that's asking too much

Back
Top Bottom